OASIS SPLIT - Its Over - OFFICIAL

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
YLB raises an interesting point that I haven't seen articles address: will the brothers continue to share their eyebrow after the break up?

Maybe they can have joint custody. Liam can have it on weekends, holidays, and any hooligan brawls in between; Noel can take it during the rest of the week.

Saving it for football soccer matches is up to their discretion.

This thread's still going, huh?

HOLY SHIT. Your avatar indicates that Colt McCoy is now wearing Noel's eyebrow as a mustache. Maybe this has something to do with the dispute? I'm guessing Liam sold it to him.

I love oasis but this is absolute bollocks. Johnny marr is a better guitarist than noel will ever be and morrisseys lyrics are about a billion times better than his too.

I think you'd be hard pressed to find any lyricist better than Morrissey. So pedestrian, yet so profound at the same time. The man was brilliant

Oasis wipe the floor with the stones roses. The Roses were good, but oasis so much better. Same with the Smiths who were OK at best.

Its impossible to pick an Oasis top 10 as 99% of Oasis songs are brilliant.

Morrissey is rubbish

:doh: Despite the trolling going on in this thread by people who don't even like Oasis but for some strange reason feel the need to fill every thread up with their immature garbage, YOU make it really fucking hard to defend Oasis here because of your extreme opinions and daft proclamations! This forum has really gone to shit.

I think we should just ban everyone and be rid of all these sorts of problems.

everyone.gif

lol. You dug up an old thread which was obviously created in jest, just to defend your childish clique that derails practically every thread here with their moronic inside jokes? Do you save all threads on your computer or only this one?

Get a life.

OK. Wow. Let me address some points:

First, the thread I "dug" up was not saved on my computer, but the last line in your previous post (which I highlighted) reminded me of that old thread and so I posted it.

Secondly, I didn't post that to defend anyone. I was merely trying to prove a point, and that is that whether that old thread was in jest or not is neither here nor there. You did it to get a rise out of people, or else you wouldn't have done it. That's pretty much what a lot of people do on here, so I don't think you're better or worse that any so-called "childish clique". If you think it's so bad, just abstain from adding fuel to the fire, or add something intelligent to the discussion. You're either part of the solution to the perceived problem, or you're not.

Also, I'm not part of any clique (click?) on here, so don't lump me with any so-called group. I'm simply friends with many people on here, and I try not to take a lot of what is posted here at face value. This is, after all, the Internet, and it shouldn't be taken so seriously by you or anyone else. This place should be fun, and it is, for the most part. Or else you wouldn't come here anymore.

I have one, thanks.

Is there only one click or are there several? I don't think I'm in BoMac's click, but I still enjoy both derailing threads and inside jokes.

I have it on pretty good authority that it's correctly spelled CLICK, sir.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom