OASIS - New Album(s) and all General Discussion

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Just listened to Dig Out Your Soul again for the umpteenth time and then Don't Believe The Truth right after! 2 excellent albums! :love: Oasis are DEFINITELY back!!! if they ever went away that is. I only know a handful of songs from SOTSOG and HC but they're all great!
I agree. Both albums have been in constant rotation on my ipod.

Oasis is gone, though, sadly, from commercial success.

ETA: in the U.S.

I wish they were bigger here, they are one of the few bands left that I want to see perform live. They skipped ATL on this tour. :(

I'll be there too! :hi5: Did Nuke have any comment on the show? It was the first night of this leg.

Speaking of which... there are about 3 songs that I'm missing, if any kind soul might have the time to um... you know, send them to me :shifty: :pray:

F**kin' In The Bushes
The Masterplan
Songbird

Oh, and speaking of setlists, according to the Oasis forum which I perused ever so briefly tonight :shifty: , their setlists are incredibly static. I don't mind knowing what they are gonna play - actually pretty excited! One of the new songs that I like isn't on the list, but that's ok

:hyper:

great, now I have to find where you posted it :sigh:
You should have just done it for me :wink:

ETA: That blog search link won't work for me now :(

:reject:

I searched it on my other computer, no luck. No biggie, I'll live. Thanks for the link though. I jsut deleted Temp files & cookies, and then the website came up on this computer :sigh:

BTW, there are two opening bands: Matt Costa, who goes on at 7:00pm, followed by Ryan Adams & The Cardinals. According to the Rolling Stone review online, he did a 12 song set, just in case anyone wanted to know :nerd:

That's how they ended the show. I loved it! I wanted to hear Bag It Up live, but that wasn't on their static setlist. I can provide that to you if need-be. I filmed a few songs on my crappy cell phone. The visual is never good, but sometimes the audio is. I filmed some of the encore: Don't Look Back In Anger, Falling Down & I Am The Walrus (I omitted Champagne Supernova from filming). I'm still sleep deprived and sore from standing for 2 hours, then driven thru downtown L.A. in a convertible Porsche at 80+ miles an hour :happy:

my friend, no one from this forum

Clips from the show:
YouTube - oasis 12/4

:drool: I'll be lost in YT for a while I think

It's so funny watching video clips where the filmer is singing along, and doing so loudly and badly!

Dig Out Your Soul is amazing

Some of Oasis's best ever songs on this album - Noel is a genius as his songs are amazing, Bag It Up, The Turning and Falling Down.

The world needs Oasis - keeping it real since 1994!

Dig Out Your Soul is amazing

Some of Oasis's best ever songs on this album - Noel is a genius as his songs are amazing, Bag It Up, The Turning and Falling Down.

The world needs Oasis - keeping it real since 1994!

They certainly have kept it very real.......an incredible band who have delivered so much....may they have another 7 albums left in them....

saw the lads this weekend in chicago and detroit. both were amazing gigs....couple of the best gigs i've been to in recent memory....just pure rock n roll...

Oasis are heading to Europe now for next 3 months of touring!

Apparently Noel says the next LP is already ready!

Any bets on the next single?

Contenders are;

Falling Down
Bag it Up
The Turning

I think It should be Falling Down as we always need a Noel sung song

then Bag It Up in time for the blockbuster summer gigs

Rumours for the summer gigs include

Headlining all the following venues
Benicassim in Spain
Rock Werchter in Belgium
Roskilde in Denmark