OASIS - New Album(s) and all General Discussion

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It hurts even more when a guitar strap is pressed against it. :up:

It does. Which makes me wonder...I mean, I don't know all that much about their rumored habits, but if they were really the cokeheads they are reported to be, wouldn't he just be able to soldier through a hour or so with that, a couple painkillers, and a bottle of JD? I mean, apparently that's how I got by! :lol:

:wink:

waaa.jpg

(I couldn't resist lol)

What the hell! The guy has possibly broken a rib and you guys and making jokes and posting crying baby pictures? :down:

I agree Zoots...

The problem is that the Gallagher Brothers have used up a lot of their sympathy points on account of being giant douche bags...

If this had happened to Bono people on here would be forming lynching parties and they would have to set up an entire new sub forum called "I Hope Bono Is OK"

I like Oasis but have to admit the punch Oasis in the face article is hilarious.

What the hell! The guy has possibly broken a rib and you guys and making jokes and posting crying baby pictures? :down:

yeah i agree with u
well i love Oasis, they can be everything... but show some respect u know :hmm:
i think that have MANY things that are hilarious... but when someone gets hurt... well it's not so funny :angry:

Hey it could be worse, Noel could have AIDS, which is what he wished on Damon Albarn back in the day.

I don't think karma has even been paid in full yet for that one.

Hey it could be worse, Noel could have AIDS, which is what he wished on Damon Albarn back in the day.

:ohmy: I vaguely remember that! Maybe it was just a rumor made up by the "Oasis vs. Blur" happy media?

In all seriousness, they say shit for shock value--not because they mean it.

So what? Who gives a shit if he "meant" it or not?

You think his hooligan fans knew the difference?

It's an awful thing to say, regardless of whether it was intended for shock value.

Look how up in arms people are getting here just because we're laughing at a broken rib, and yet the AIDS remark gets written off as just "Oasis being Oasis"?

Whatever.

i don't give a shit, i just don't think that is right... but u see the way u wanna see and i should shut up my mouth :hmm:
ahahahaha
of course, but if u don't like the way that oasis is, i think u should show some respect

So what? Who gives a shit if he "meant" it or not?

You think his hooligan fans knew the difference?

It's an awful thing to say, regardless of whether it was intended for shock value.

Look how up in arms people are getting here just because we're laughing at a broken rib, and yet the AIDS remark gets written off as just "Oasis being Oasis"?

Whatever.

So you're saying you've never said something awful that was intended for shock value? You're missing out on a lot of fun, then. Your loss. :shrug:

I'm not someone who is quoted in the press and can easily influence the minds of people who blindly follow me.

Unless you count the Zoo Station forum. :wink:

The AIDS/Albarn thing was obviously in poor taste. Not Noel's finest hour. He did apologize profusely for it very soon after the comments were made. Not saying that makes it ok but, yeah, Noel knew he messed up on that one.

I specifically remember an interview where Noel was talking about how he genuinely realized what he did was wrong and he apologized after it was said.. It's looong over.

If we were all in the spotlight and held accountable for every stupid thing we've ever said.. oooh man :huh: He put his foot in his mouth, he's human. Humans have been known to make mistakes. I read about it one time.. :yes:

Really.. I think its a bit much.

Can we please stop with the silly pictures arguing and perhaps get back to the topic, which is " OASIS - New Album & Single Details..." Some people have a different sense of humor than others. Lets try to keep that in mind.

Thank you.

A quick search on youtube will reward you with 10 minutes worth of clips from the new album. It all sounds really impressive.

Back
Top Bottom