OASIS - New Album(s) and all General Discussion

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
No "I'm Outta Time" in Murrayfield, whaaaa!!!!! :angry: (fingers crossed for Sat)

Fucking In The Bushes
Rock N Roll Star
Lyla
Shock Of The Lightning
Roll With It
Cigarettes And Alcohol
To Be Where There’s Life
Waiting For The Rapture
The Masterplan
Songbird
Slide Away
Morning Glory
My Big Mouth
The Importance Of Being Idle
Half The World Away
Wonderwall
Live Forever
Supersonic

Don't Look Back In Anger
Falling Down
Champagne Supernova
I Am The Walrus

Pretty Good gig in Slane, Noel and Liam sounded V good!!!

same oul setlist tho,

Fucking In The Bushes
Rock N Roll Star
Lyla
Shock Of The Lightning
Cigarettes And Alcohol
Roll With It
To Be Where There’s Life
Waiting For The Rapture
The Masterplan
Songbird
Slide Away
Morning Glory
My Big Mouth
The Importance Of Being Idle
Half The World Away
I'm Outta Time
Wonderwall
Supersonic
Live Forever
---
Don't Look Back In Anger
Falling Down
Champagne Supernova
I Am The Walrus

I'm Outta Time was prolly the highlight of the gig!
Great solo by Gem!

Ah yeah, defo a good gig! you were right about Liam he sounded so much better than the last time I seen them!

fairly flawless gig, no mistakes at all, good set list, good crowd!

missed all the other bands unfortunately!
well caught the end of the Prodigy they sounded ok, not that into them tbh,

ticket were not even checked at the gates v strange anyone coulda walked in!!

think Noel said when they walked on "good evening biblical people of Ireland"

he seemed really happy at the end walking from side to side of the stage applauding the crowd!

Oasis rocked Wembley last night
Shows tomorrow and on sunday as well!

Noel now says he just wants to play guitar in another band and have no pressure.
The bookies are making the odds increasingly shorter for Oasis to split after this tour

They have not even played Oceania or Russia yet!

Hope they get a new LP out and stop this useless fighting

Ah they wont ever split, they might take a year or two off,
It would prolly be a good thing for them to come back in a year of so with more Enthusiasm, ready and thirsty to rock again!!!

I'd love to hear a solo album from Noel in the meantime!!!

Oh man thats sly :lol:,

I agreee with the lads bit stupid for 20,000 ppl to ask for there money back cause the sound cut out during 2 songs! Bet there really regretting saying anything about refunds!

When Clapton's sound cut out during his Dublin gig, he didn't even care he just carried on, and it was during 2 of his most famous songs!

Noels Latest Blog,

Tales From The Middle Of Nowhere,

So! The Eden Project. A wonderful place. Particularly for the kids, one would've thought.

As for a rock'n'roll show? I'm not so sure. It was a re-scheduled show from last September (did I mention that?) when that idiot broke up my rib-cage. Somewhat predictably it fuckin' pissed down! SIDEWAYS!! It was raining on stage at one point. The audience were all in proper wet weather gear. Was like playing to the hippies at Greenham Common in the 80s.

All that being said, I really enjoyed it. Quite intimate. 6,000 wurzels. Think there was actually more people in the dressing room on Sunday night at Wembley. Good laugh. Didn't hang around after, still felt rough after the weekend.

Feel tip-top today though. Which is great 'cos we're in Valencia for that Benicassim festival. SCORCHIO!! Having a lazy day. Getting some sun. Basking in the glory of Man City's spending. Carlos Tevez joined us yesterday (or maybe the day before)!! What an exciting time for us. The Oasis tour finishes about 2 games into the new season. I fully plan to go to every game possible next season. Usually manage about 6 a season. Gonna have a lot of time on my hands in the near future so bring it on. WE ARE CITY.

In a bit.

GD

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dunno if its just me, but all this talk of the band splitting up has got me thinking about it twice now, the last line in the above blog seems maybe Noel is hinting at quitting Oasis!!! :ohmy:, Maybe I'm reading into this wrong and perhaps he is just talking about taking a break after the v long tour.

Noel would never leave Oasis, no matter how much he rants about it...

Oasis to end tour in MILAN!

OASIS TO CLOSE THEIR WORLD TOUR AT MILAN I-DAY FESTIVAL WITH SPECIAL TICKET OFFER

3 August 2009
On Sunday 30th August, Oasis will finish their current world tour at I-Day Milano Urban Festival.

In his 'Tales From The Middle Of Nowhere', Noel refers to Italy as the bands’ 'spiritual home' and anyone who has been to an Oasis gig in Italy will know why. It’s fitting that Oasis have chosen Milan to stage the final show of their record-breaking 13 month World Tour.

As this will be the last chance to see the band in 2009, Oasisinet has teamed up with the festival to secure 20% off the face value of the tickets for Oasis fans. To get your tickets, click HERE!

Kasabian and Twisted Wheel are also due to play the same stage that day, so it's set to be a great day given both band's close-ties to Oasis.

No Australia then. :down:

Fair enough I suppose, not as big down here anyway. Would only play one gig at Festival Hall in Melbs to maybe 4000 punters. Disappointing.

Hopefully they have a little rest and come back in march 2010 with a new album
kick off world tour in AUS/NZ

Hopefully they have a little rest and come back in march 2010 with a new album
kick off world tour in AUS/NZ

According to gossip sites(maybe OKTD I was directed there for something else) the brothers aren't even talking and Noel doesn't know the future of Oasis...:shrug: We've heard it all before.

HOLY SHIT

THE END IS NEAR

THEY CANCELLED THE 2nd HEADLINE SLOT AT V

FRONT PAGE NEWS in UK that its over!

FUCK

Back
Top Bottom