Noel Gallagher’s High Flying Birds

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Second listen. I'm really enjoying While the Song Remains the Same. Of the 8 that weren't released beforehand, that's the song that I keep going back to. You Know We Can't Go Back is another highlight. The album will most likely end up being a grower.

Noel mentioned in his blog that Bono and the edge flew over from their rehearsals in France to catch his gig in dublin

Sent from my iPad using U2 Interference

The new NGHFB is not as good as the first IMO but I like the jazz experimentation and overall feel of the second side. Solid album none the less :up:

I'm really liking this album. Noel's just a brilliant songwriter. The Dying Of the Light is my favorite but I enjoy every song.

Got my deluze album - loving it all
Weak point for me is maybe Lock All the Doors - Mexican i need to grow towards as well

Got my deluze album - loving it all
Weak point for me is maybe Lock All the Doors - Mexican i need to grow towards as well

Lock all the Doors is probably the strongest track for mine. Maybe Dying of the Light too. Agree re Mexican

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Lock all the Doors is probably the strongest track for mine. Maybe Dying of the Light too. Agree re Mexican

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Ballad of Mighty I and Dying of the Light my two faves.

Was glad to see Noel return to Aussie top 10. Album has done ok for opening week. Will drop in most places now though

Chasing yesterday debut/peak
Uk #1
Ireland #1 then down to #2 in week 2
Switzerland #4
Germany #5
Italy #5
Belgium #7 then up to #5
Austria #8
Australia #8
Netherlands #8
Japan #10
Canada #12
New Zealand #12
France #15
Spain #19
USA #35
Sweden #49

The debut only peaked at #16 in Australia. That's a pretty good improvement.

Top 10 in Hungary and South Korea too.

After plenty of listens I love Lock all the Doors now. Would be better with Liam singing that one. River man has gone down in my opinion. Prob a track I'll skip in future

Here you go Aussies and Kiwi's

Australian Tour Announced!

Very excited to announce that Noel Gallagher’s High Flying Birds will be Australia bound early next year!
The four date tour will head to Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide and Perth.
Tickets go on general sale 10AM (AEDST) Wednesday 9th December.
For all tickets, bar Perth head over HERE
For Perth click HERE
Full dates:
March 26th Sydney, Hordern Pavilion
March 29th Melbourne, Margaret Court Arena
March 30th Adelaide, AEC Theatre
April 1st Perth, Crown Theatre

New Zealand Date Announced!

New Zealand! Noel Gallagher’s High Flying Birds will be heading down to Auckland next year for a gig at the ASB Theatre on March 24th!
Tickets go on sale 10AM Wednesday 9th December HERE

Back
Top Bottom