Nirvana - Were They Really That Special?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
celebrity-pictures-cobain-dead.jpg

MadForIt,

I think you should probably stay away from having children for a long time, a long long time in fact, maybe closer to never...

MadForIt,

I think you should probably stay away from having children for a long time, a long long time in fact, maybe closer to never...

No harm is being an overprotective parent

At least i would care if i was a father - thats already more than what many other fathers do

Why would i let kids hear swearing in hip hop and crappy grunge from the age of 0-10. Obviously by the time they are teenagers they will be hooked on the music of their era (U2's kids)

Perhaps its different where you are but here in the UK many youths have lost the plot

Their parents give them too much freedom - a kid under 15 has no reason or right to be out on the streets past 12 midnight - call me old fashioned but they will just get into trouble

Hanging on the streets they will get into the wrong crowd and once that happens its hard to bring them back on the right track

If i get a decent job i'd move to New Zealand or some nicer place as the UK is turning into the USA with many areas becoming no go areas

Today's BBC news
BBC NEWS | England | Staffordshire | Tributes to fatal attack victim

BBC NEWS | England | Manchester | Teenager guilty of boy's murder

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/sussex/7854258.stm

BBC NEWS | England | West Midlands | Two men jailed after pub murder

The UK is on its way DOWN

Perhaps its different where you are but here in the UK many youths have lost the plot

Their parents give them too much freedom - a kid under 15 has no reason or right to be out on the streets past 12 midnight - call me old fashioned but they will just get into trouble

Hanging on the streets they will get into the wrong crowd and once that happens its hard to bring them back on the right track

If i get a decent job i'd move to New Zealand or some nicer place as the UK is turning into the USA with many areas becoming no go areas

Today's BBC news
BBC NEWS | England | Staffordshire | Tributes to fatal attack victim

BBC NEWS | England | Manchester | Teenager guilty of boy's murder

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/sussex/7854258.stm

BBC NEWS | England | West Midlands | Two men jailed after pub murder

The UK is on its way DOWN

Wouldn't wanna end up like Noel and Liam's father though would ya?

Their father used to beat them up and their mum as well, so no thanks. I would never wish to be like that.

They are a one off - they came from a dump and terrible circumstances to reach the top. I admire that. Carrying a weapon does not make you a hero or cool. Doing something good, like going to uni, getting an appreticeship etc they are great things to do. And if you have the tunes then start a band. Thats why Oasis are so inspirational as some average musicians who's main talent was a LOT of self belief made it.

NOEL is GOD

And this is why I am the way I am - listen to GOD for yourself

YouTube - Falling Down (From 'Gold & Silver & Sunshine')

I love the bonus DVDs Oasis couple with their albums give a real insight as to how the songs develop, the Don't Believe The Truth one was sweet too......

Please keep this to the Oasis Hooligan thread where it belongs.

We don't need to be discussing that monobrowed monkey and his derivative pap here.

Even Andy Bell and Gem Archer's songs are better than anything Nirvana ever made

It was a great service to mankind Kurt killed himself

He must have just listened to some of the songs Dave Grohl had suggested for their next LP and thought

"We are so bad, there is no way out of this unless...."

Back
Top Bottom