Nirvana In Utero turns 20 - rare footage of 1993 tour rehearsals!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
That comp. had a lot of great songs on it. Arguably the best ever (not including soundtracks):

Smashing Pumpkins
Bob Mould
Buffalo Tom
Matthew Sweet
Urge Overkill
Pavement
Uncle Tupelo
Beastie Boys
The Breeders
Patti Smith
Soul Asylum
Soundgarden

etc.

This came very close to making my list. Loved it since it was the hidden track on the No Alternative compilation, when many thought it was called "Verse Chorus Verse" (which turned out to be another song).

Almost made my list as well. Great song.

this was out when I was travelling across the US in late 1993- I'm not keen on the album- bit too raw for me but Heart Shaped Box is my favuorite Nirvana track

My Top 10 Nirvana Songs

#1. Senseless Apprentice
#2. In Bloom
#3. Pennyroyal Tea
#4. Aneurysm
#5 Something In The Way
#6. Sliver
#7. Francis Farmer Will Have Her Revenge On Seattle
#8 Sappy
#9 On A Plain
#10 Dive

* the Nirvana song on the No Alternative compilation is actually called Sappy. Many times it is referred as Verse Chorus Verse.

* the Nirvana song on the No Alternative compilation is actually called Sappy. Many times it is referred as Verse Chorus Verse.

I guess for me top 5 would be something like:

1. Breed
2. Sappy
3. Scentless Apprentice
4. Sliver
5. Territorial Pissings

Leaves out some great tracks though.

This came very close to making my list. Loved it since it was the hidden track on the No Alternative compilation, when many thought it was called "Verse Chorus Verse" (which turned out to be another song).

:wave:

How did Mount Temple's quote (the first one where he schools us on stuff thats already been covered) get attributed to me?
Damn Laz you're making me look bad (not terribly difficult to do). :wink:

Back
Top Bottom