Nine Inch Nails - Hesitation Marks - Leak...fake

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I am happy to see Trent back and am feeling optimistic about this new album being up there with D.S. , P.H.M. and The Fragile.

Picked up a ticket for their show in Vancouver, Canada. Should be as gothic and glorious as usual.

I'm seeing them on Thursday. Don't know much of their stuff. Only listened to Downward Spiral a couple of times. Still looking forward to it though. I've heard the live show is spectacular.

I'd check out The Fragile before the gig if I were you. I'm actually a fan of his later work as well, but his earlier records are probably good enough preparation for these concerts.

They were pretty awesome the two times I saw them, but they were also one of my favorite bands when I was in high school (I had an awesome floor spot for one show, and the other was at red rocks, so that also helped). Although not awesome enough for me to drop a hundred bucks to drive out to Boston to see them this tour (maybe if the east coast opener was explosions in the sky I'd have considered it, but I'm not enough of a Godspeed fan for that to weigh in here).

I just saw them in Brooklyn on Monday. Fantastic show, musically and visually, despite bad seats. A good number of the new songs (Copy of A, Came Back Haunted, Disappointed, In Two, While I'm Still Here) translate excellently live, though a few (Find My Way, Satellite) didn't translate as well.

Setlist:
Copy of A
Terrible Lie
March of the Pigs
Piggy
All Time Low
Disappointed
Came Back Haunted
Find My Way
The Frail
The Wretched
Satellite
In Two
Survivalism
Running
A Warm Place
Somewhat Damaged
Wish
Burn
The Hand That Feeds
Head Like a Hole

The Day the World Went Away
Even Deeper
While I'm Still Here
Black Noise
Hurt

Happy to see they're playing a ton of stuff from The Fragile, though I was hoping for more tracks from Year Zero as well. Not as good a setlist at the farewell shows, but still pretty awesome.

I just saw them in Brooklyn on Monday. Fantastic show, musically and visually, despite bad seats. A good number of the new songs (Copy of A, Came Back Haunted, Disappointed, In Two, While I'm Still Here) translate excellently live, though a few (Find My Way, Satellite) didn't translate as well.

Setlist:
Copy of A
Terrible Lie
March of the Pigs
Piggy
All Time Low
Disappointed
Came Back Haunted
Find My Way
The Frail
The Wretched
Satellite
In Two
Survivalism
Running
A Warm Place
Somewhat Damaged
Wish
Burn
The Hand That Feeds
Head Like a Hole

The Day the World Went Away
Even Deeper
While I'm Still Here
Black Noise
Hurt

Happy to see they're playing a ton of stuff from The Fragile, though I was hoping for more tracks from Year Zero as well. Not as good a setlist at the farewell shows, but still pretty awesome.

I was at that show and thoroughly enjoyed it. I would have liked to have heard Gave Up, but aside from that I thought the set was good.

Back
Top Bottom