New SFA Record in March/April!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Phantom Power doesn't really do anything innovative, and it is a little bit long. Slow Life kicks ass, however. Love Kraft is just too damn slow; the tempo removes a lot of power from their sound. Hey Venus is extremely enjoyable, but it lacks the creativity in arrangements and production that Guerrilla and Radiator boasted.

Then Dark Days came out of left field and fucking smashed everything like a day-glo asteroid. Love the hell out of that album.

Tomorrow. Very much looking forward to it, but not at all happy about needing to duck out to watch the Finals, in between songs.

Aw, you can't duck out! The bits in between his songs are just as good as the songs themselves!

ETA: Also, I thought that the opener, Y Niwl, was a great time. See them, if only for me! :love:

BUMPED, MOTHERFUCKERS

First new music in 7 years!

Super Furry Animals – Bing Bong video premiere | Music | The Guardian

SFAOK SFAOK SFAOK SFAOK SFAOK SFAOKSFAOK SFAOK SFAOKSFAOK SFAOK SFAOKSFAOK SFAOK SFAOKSFAOK SFAOK SFAOKSFAOK SFAOK SFAOKSFAOK SFAOK SFAOKSFAOK SFAOK SFAOKSFAOK SFAOK SFAOKSFAOK SFAOK SFAOKSFAOK SFAOK SFAOKSFAOK SFAOK SFAOKSFAOK SFAOK SFAOKSFAOK SFAOK SFAOKSFAOK SFAOK SFAOKSFAOK SFAOK SFAOKSFAOK SFAOK SFAOKSFAOK SFAOK SFAOKSFAOK SFAOK SFAOKSFAOK SFAOK SFAOK

I need to check out this new single. Just heard Hey Venus for the first time. Joyous. Loved it on first listen.

With this thread and the Cure thread on the 1st page here, it looks almost like shouter never left.

Back
Top Bottom