New No Doubt in '08!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dsmith2904

ONE love, blood, life
This morning on KROQ, Kevin and Bean mentioned that Adrian was backstage at Acoustic Christmas and said that there will be new No Doubt music in 2008.

So, so, so excited about the possibility of a new No Doubt album and tour.

Yay!!!!!!!!!!!

:dance:

it baffles me how someone can not like bananas and at the same time be excited about no doubt.

if anything, gwen's solo material was better than no doubt. regardless, disposable pop isn't worth getting too worked up over. hopefully they put out a few catchy songs... anything to keep "rock" off the air.

:hyper:

Hope this includes a tour WORLD WIDE!

Come back to Australia Gwen! We love you and the way you think koala is a bear :lol:

And Gwen's solo work IS good, its just different from No Doubt

Zoobaby14 said:
:hyper:

Hope this includes a tour WORLD WIDE!

Come back to Australia Gwen! We love you and the way you think koala is a bear :lol:

And Gwen's solo work IS good, its just different from No Doubt

Yes, I would like to see them play live. And Yeah I agree about Gwen's Solo work....I don't really like all of it....but Early Winter is my favorite song of her solo work so far!

Gwen's solo work is really kind of hit and miss. I like her better with No Doubt, even if their last two albums were kind of uneven.

I saw them when they opened for U2 in Vegas (we even saw Tony behind us in the heart later on when U2 took the stage). They put on one hell of a show, and Gwen was jumping around in those heels and dancing all over the place. It was great.

Zoomerang96 said:
it baffles me how someone can not like bananas and at the same time be excited about no doubt.

if anything, gwen's solo material was better than no doubt.

no.. it's really not.
both are pop. one's disposable; one is not.

Love Angel Music Baby was actually a very good record, but it did have moments of crappiness, and Sweet Escape was just average.

Definitely excited to hear something new from No Doubt.

Oh I do hope we get some ska sounds rather than the, admitedly catchy but superfluous later material. "Tragic Kingdom" :drool:

:bump:

Gwen posted this on the band's Web site.

Hey No Doubters,

Been thinking so much about you all lately as I am back in the studio again with the boys trying to write some new music.

What an amazing few years it has been. So inspired going through the dance record phase of my life. Thank you so much for all your support! The tour was incredible. We ended up doing over 100 shows around the world and it was so rewarding and again inspiring. Thank you to everyone who came out to see it ... memories for life! Great to be home with all my boys.

Feels crazy to be pregnant all over again!!!!! We have been spending every day up in the little studio in our house trying to write music. My favorite part so far is just seeing the guys everyday and hanging out. We have so much fun together. The songwriting part is a bit slow on my part...I think it has something to do with the baby in my belly but I'm sure it is all of the process and I really believe this could be the most inspired No Doubt record so far.

Cant wait to see what happens.

All my love
g

OK, so we didn't get new No Doubt music this year but the band's Web site is saying a tour in '09. So excited!!!!

And we got a new band picture:
nodoubt.jpg

Whatever with Chinese Democracy, this is the band reunion I've been waiting for!

:dance:

Right, I guess you could change the thread title to "New No Doubt in 2009!". :wave:

No Doubt hasn't had a new album since 2001. Imagine if U2 fans were forced to wait 7-8 years for a new U2 album. The shit would really hit the fan. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom