New Coldplay album in 2009

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
lol. Are you serious? Why should their every move be compared to U2?

Because Chris Martin won't fucking stop talking about Bono and U2. The day he does, I'll quit the Coldplay jokes.

Well, actually, I won't quit the Coldplay jokes in general, just the ones comparing Coldplay and U2 in some way.

Hmmm, I'm not so into Kylie, but I'll definitely look forward to more Coldplay, if it continues in the vein of VLV.

I give C-Play a lot of credit for not releasing their albums during the holiday period like U2 does. At least that's one thing they haven't emulated yet. :up:

Just you wait until they adopt Paul McG as their manager.

I'm curious as to what separated the material into two distinct albums---why some songs ended up on VLVODAAHF and why others were chosen for the second. Cool.

It's probably a left-over album, like Radiohead's Amnesiac or something.

Apparently there's a "full version" of Life in Technicolor waiting to be released on this new album, if that's any indication as to what kind of album it's going to be.

Or Metallica's Load and Reload. Reload was a record of tracks that didn't make it onto Load, and it was released a year later.

Oh, okay.

If they're bad enough to not make a Metallica album, then they must really be shitty.

I've little opinion on Coldplay. I have their first two albums and they're both OK. But "Fix You" is one of the worst songs I've ever heard in my life. Particularly the first two and a half minutes. Oh my God.

I've little opinion on Coldplay. I have their first two albums and they're both OK. But "Fix You" is one of the worst songs I've ever heard in my life. Particularly the first two and a half minutes. Oh my God.

:up:

The crappy three-note guitar solo that's supposed to be epic cracks me up.

I'll admit to liking Fix You when it first came out. But I just can't listen to it anymore.
Cringe. Stuck in reverrrrrrrrrsssssssse...

Dude has a jaw-droppingly beautiful wife, though, so I can forgive him.

Back
Top Bottom