Neverending White Lights

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

starsgoblue

Blue Crack Addict
Anyone heard any of this yet? The song called "The Grace" is GORGEOUS.

"Neverending White Lights is a groundbreaking new collaborative concept from Canadian recording artist/producer Daniel Victor. The debut album, ACT I - goodbye friends of the heavenly bodies, features over a dozen artists, including members of: Ours, Hum, Alexisonfire, Finger Eleven, Shudder to Think, Creeper Lagoon, 311, The Velvet Teen, Starflyer 59, The Black Maria, Our Lady Peace, The Watchmen, Age of Electric, and others..."

You can hear "The Grace" here: http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=6250203

As much as I hate Raine Maida (and his stinky band - except for Naveed.. Naveed rocks).. I can dig Gnecco.. I love Ours first album.

I'm gonna check it out.. hopefully tonight :)

starsgoblue said:

new collaborative concept ....features over a dozen artists, including members of: Ours, Hum, Alexisonfire, Finger Eleven, Shudder to Think, Creeper Lagoon, 311, The Velvet Teen, Starflyer 59, The Black Maria, Our Lady Peace, The Watchmen, Age of Electric, and others..."

I can't read something like that without picturing Pulp's video for "Bad Cover Version" or the "Sending Our Love Down a Well" song from the Simpsons. :crack:

pretty good stuff. follow the link to their website - there's an mp3 of a cover of 'age of consent' by new order - very chill, good stuff.
thanks

I'm a big fan of NWL, I saw him last time he came to Toronto, very good show :up:

And yeah, for fans of OURS, especially Jimmy Gnecco, you owe it to yourself to check it out since he does several songs on both albums.

He's apparently working on another one as well - possibly a double album :drool:

I borrowed these two albums because I wanted to check out the Jimmy Gnecco stuff, gave both albums a listen. I like some of the stuff, especially Jimmy's songs, but some of it just sounded like it came straight out of the 80's, it's not anything I would listen to a lot...

I like em but saw them this summer live and they sucked. Hopefully it was a one time thing, cause I don't mind their stuff.

Back
Top Bottom