NEIL YOUNG Tour Fall 2008 w/ Wilco, Death Cab For Cutie

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hmm...Philly in December. :hmm:

340x.jpg

Alternative-country rockers Wilco will then perform the remaining tour dates, except Young's performance in the Windy City on December 9.

Wilco's like, sorry, we don't open for nobody in the hometown.

I was about to complain about Wilco not coming near me on their tour for the last year until I remembered they did, but I was in Atlanta seeing Radiohead. I'm trying hard to erase that fact from my consciousness. :grumpy:

Hmm...Philly in December. :hmm:

I'm planning on going. I didn't think I'd get to see Wilco again this year. I'd been hearing rumors about this for a month, but I didn't think it would turn out to be true. It will be good to finally see Neil Young play electric, too. The only time I saw him was on the Silver and Gold tour, which was almost entirely acoustic. He was good, but I felt like I was missing out. I wouldn't drive the four hours to Philly just to see him, but toss Wilco into the deal and it's too good to miss.

Hmm, if they were playing the Seattle area later, I'd go to see Wilco AND Neil Young ... but while I like Death Cab For Cutie, I don't want to go see Death Cab and Neil Young.

So I guess what I'm really saying is "I really just want to see Wilco." ;)

I do like Neil Young, though.

Hey VP - didn't see this till now. I'd had one, thanks though!!

Did you get anything? I grabbed two floors.

Good for you!

No, I didn't. Pulled up some good seats in pretty much all price levels, but I tossed them back. :( I'd also like to see The Who at Copps. Last time I checked, there were still tickets available for that. Maybe when it gets closer.

What a strange combination...missed Death Cab earlier this year, but this tour isn't coming here and I'm no fan of Neil Young.

Got floor tickets for Neil in his hometown. Can't wait for this one. Too band I get Death Cab rather than Wilco.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom