Name the album you just bought, part whatever + 6

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The Blades - Raytown Revisited (another one of those bands in Dublin in the early 80s :D)
The Ramones - Ramones
Generation X - Generation X (someone's thinking of intelligent album names, aren't they?

Underworld - Dirty Epic/Cowgirl EP (but as with other Underworld EPs this one is 70+ minutes of music)

fa91e893e7a087c6c9615110.L.jpg

let it be is excellent, but tim is such a ridiculously solid album. i love that record.

Update:

Let It Be and Tim :up: :up: *happy sigh* I've been listening to both albums on loop for hours for the whole day. There was of course an awkward moment where I was showing my mom Tommy Stinson's hair and she flips the album over and goes 'Gary's got a boner.' ...

Actually listened to "Horses" by Patti Smith finally...goodness, she has odd lyrics, but they're like little stories and might be getting my writing back on track

bad religion - the dissent of man
social distortion - hard times and nursery rhymes

i want that social d album in my cd player NOWZ.

I've been hitting the used cd stores and have bought a whole slew of albums in the last month, but here's my latest stash acquired yesterday:

Tunnel of Love-Bruce Springsteen
Parklife-Blur
Violator-Depeche Mode
OK Computer-Radiohead

Though I said I never would (these statements always seem to come back to haunt me when I'm wrong :giggle:), Pop.
U2-Pop-cover.png

Still edging away from Mofo and Miami, but Discothèque stuck in my head and made enough of a nuisance to make me listen to the rest of the album, and it's pretty good, actually.

album-The-Replacements-Pleased-to-Meet-Me.jpg

Getting addicted to the Replacements; this is where the rest of my money went. Oh no :D

Though I said I never would (these statements always seem to come back to haunt me when I'm wrong :giggle:), Pop.
U2-Pop-cover.png

Still edging away from Mofo and Miami, but Discothèque stuck in my head and made enough of a nuisance to make me listen to the rest of the album, and it's pretty good, actually.

Play Mofo (again and again and again). It's one of their best songs (not just on the album, but evah!). :)

ryan adams & the cardinals - iii/iv

the posies - amazing disgrace*
the b-52's - time capsule*

*from the personal collection of isaac hayes :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom