Name The Album You Just Bought

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
the tourist said:
Soundtrack of Our Lives - Origin Vol. 1 (brilliant!)
She Wants Revenge - This is Forever (better than I expected)
Yay TSOOL! Marry me! :heart:

Anyway.
The Warlocks -Phoenix
The Warlocks -Surgery

Oooh... the Juno soundtrack! :yes: I just saw the movie yesterday, but didn't get a chance to go by the local purveyor of audio entertainment. I'll have to remedy that situation. :up:

I did buy Riot by Paramore this weekend. I like it. :cool:

bouncing_souls.jpg

517kpvSh9yL._AA240_.jpg

I just bought this really interesting 3 CD Willie Nelson collection.........for $9.99. I honestly have no idea what the hell half of the stuff is. There's a ton of live tracks on it, and there are only a handful of tracks that were actually hits, but hey, it's got Crazy and Blues Eyes Crying In The Rain on it and it was friggin cheap. Couldn't resist.

I went to my first concert of this year. And it was such a great show that I bought the latest CD by the main act, as well as the one of the support act. Got them both signed too! :hyper:

Gram - Four-Letter Word
Voicst - A Tale Of Two Devils

If interested, you should especially check out Voicst: high energy rock with a twist (horns, interesting keyboards, etc.). :up:

onebloodonelife said:

:up: I really need to get some Nirvana. We just listened to "I'm on a Plain" in Rock History today. :rockon:

Rock History? Why didn't they have these classes when I was in school. Waaaaaaaaaaaaa! :scream:

:wink:

:rockon:

Lila64 said:

Rock History? Why didn't they have these classes when I was in school. Waaaaaaaaaaaaa! :scream:

:wink:

:rockon:

:lol: I took Listening to Rock and Pop Music last semester, taught by the same professor as my Rock History class. Also, I'm taking Anthropology of Hip-Hop in a Global Perspective this semester too. :wink:

The Eagles - Long Road Out of Eden. Never cared that much for them before but for some reason... Disc 2, in particular "Last Good Time In Town" by Joe Walsh. He still rocks!

George Harrison: "Living in the Material World"

I've decided to go in chronological order with Harrison.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom