My top ten picks for the JJJ hottest 100

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
You might, I don't. I still have a couple in a cupboard somewhere actually (including Miss Sarajevo with One live as a bside, if I'm not mistaken).

We got rid of our cassette collection when we left New Zealand. I still have a few lying around, albums I copied mostly, but that move was the big moment when we stepped into the modern world and acquired CDs zomg!!!1!1!11

Until about 2004 I was limping along on CD players that always gave up the fucking ghost after like six months. After that I just used my computer, and still do. Fuck ipods, I never go anywhere anyway.

I hate Twitter because it's totally impossible to follow what's going on there.

Whatever the case, this Taylor Swift thing is silly.

I hate Twitter because it's totally impossible to follow what's going on there.

Whatever the case, this Taylor Swift thing is silly.

Twitter "back in the day" of like 2008/09 was much easier to follow. There's been some needless updates, especially on the phone app that have made it a little more complicated than it should be. That said i prefer it over FB.

So Swift might have been disqualified because Triple J prohibits commercial campaigns promoting votes for the Hottest 100, and KFC got behind the push for her.

Woops.

It's a pity KFC didn't campaign for Vance Joy then, because you know he's going to be in again. Also as a shareholder I'd like to know how much valuable staff time was diverted from cooking chicken to run this campaign.

That's a pretty incredibly generic list if it were close to that; I notice most artists who appear appear like four or five times. So more of a hottest-sixty-to-seventy-artists list.

No Swift. Which probably means she polled more votes than any other song and they didn't want to have her win.

So much for the worlds largest music democracy.

Nah, the Social 100 - with a damn good sample size - indicated Taylor Swift wasn't even going to crack the top fifty. Doubt there was a chance of her hitting #1.

Though I'd have thought Triple J would troll everyone by playing a few seconds of Shake It Off somewhere.

It may be early in the count but I'm already bored. Our fake Hottest 100 yesterday was more fun.

Just sounds like a typical day's playlist from any point in the last year or so. So, no surprises.

It's so hot here that my ability to discern good from bad is melting.

I was out of the room for a few minutes and missed DZ Deathrays, ugh, but at least Chvrches are on now. Rest has remained pretty damn dull.

Dear Kieran,

You suck.

Cheers,
Ax

Dear Triple J presenters,

Please stop trying to be funny.

Cheers,
Everybody

Wow the spoken word outro of that Hopium track was just fucking awful.

Whenever McKirdy talks, he sounds like he has absolutely no idea what word is next going to come out of his mouth.

Kingswood - most generic rock band ever, Y/Y? Who votes for this?! I mean, it seems way more Triple M than Triple J.

And fuck a duck 360 is awful.

Triple J should've played Split Enz's "I Got You" instead of this Duke Dumont "I Got U" misspelled nonsense. Can't spell a simple word correctly? No Hottest 100 for you!

From here on out, coming 70th will be known as the Kieran McConville Memorial Position for Services to Bangers.

Back
Top Bottom