My Bloody Valentine vs. Chicago: Tinnitus FTW

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Dang, this is lame. I don't want the CD. I have to either get the digital download, with the CD or with the CD & Vinyl.

Ah well, beggars and all that.

Not that I can buy anything right now, since the site is down again.

Well, if nothing else, their Facebook page is now hilarious:

od2WaPZ.png

"The vinyl has been recorded, mixed and mastered in analogue. It is manufactured on 180 gram vinyl and comes in a gatefold sleeve with the CD in a card wallet. The vinyl will be limited due to manufacturing restrictions."

Oh...

complaints gone.

MUST HAVE.

I'm about to go meet a friend for dinner. Maybe the page will be fresh and new and available by the time I get home.

I just had to explain to my brother-in-law why I couldn't leave to go sledding right away. He was intrigued and asked what they sounded like, so I explained. His response:

"Well no wonder it took them 22 years. If you can't hear the vocals than what's the point?!"

More accessible and "poppy". Nowhere is one of my all time fav albums. I think you'd like it, iYup.

Well, I think this is my favorite comment:

"Be quiet, Kevin! BE QUIET! What’s wrong with you? STOP IT! I have never in my life yelled at a man like this. When my mother yells like this it’s because she loves me. I was rooting for you, we were all rooting for you! How dare you! Learn something from this!"

Back
Top Bottom