My Bloody Valentine vs. Chicago: Tinnitus FTW

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ride is a worthless, shitty band. This is a very good record. For the first time in quite a while, I'm happy.

I'm totally behind the second one.

Definitely a very good album. Not as good as Nowhere though.

I like this album a lot. Not sure how much, I can't wait to give it some more listens. Especially once that vinyl gets here...in a month.

That album cover looks a lot better on your phone there, DB

I'm just gonna go basic here, but "Vapour Trail" really kind of makes that comment impossible.

Xgau is even shittier and more worthless than Ride, for whatever it's worth. Meanwhile, though the cover sure is cringe-worthy, the record sure is great.

Seriously the worst critic. Granted, it is hilarious to read his self-obsessed reviews for entertainment value. Magnificently out-of-touch, and so beautifully oblivious.

That top 15 looks pretty out of touch to me.

I still hate the last 2 songs on this album, I'm ok with everything else for the most part.

Though I enjoy Christgau's reviews, calling yourself The Dean is douchey as hell. Unless your name is Dean, in which case it's even douchier.

But Psychedelic Pill topped his list, so that's good.

Edit: Nevermind. AMERICANA topped his list. What a douchebag. I misread it because I couldn't believe a person could have an opinion that terrible.

You don't think Oh Susanna and My Darlin' Clementine are the best songs of 2012?!

:wink:

I like this album a lot more today. Definitely sounds better on headphones.

From what I was reading, most people did. I liked how the album got heavier and heavier still near the end.

Back
Top Bottom