My Bloody Valentine vs. Chicago: Tinnitus FTW

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
From their Facebook page:

555218_404756326281937_139436394_n.jpg

:eyebrow:.

Of all the exclamations I've heard in my life...that one might have been the nastiest.

Listening to that album now.

I've only heard one EP, I should probably fix that, rather than listen to Loveless for like the 10th time.

I'm not very familiar with their EPs either. I'm listening to Isn't Anything right now. God, the second part of that album is so perfect :drool:

Even if you hear nothing else from the Tremolo EP, please familiarize yourself with Swallow. Possibly my most listened to "out of the context of an album" MBV track.

My Bloody Valentine - Swallow - YouTube

Will definitely hit that.

My only "problem" with MBV is one I've encountered with a handful of bands: No matter how much I hear by them, I will never hear anything I love as much as "When You Sleep" and it kind of brings things down, just a little bit.

My only "problem" with MBV is one I've encountered with a handful of bands: No matter how much I hear by them, I will never hear anything I love as much as "When You Sleep" and it kind of brings things down, just a little bit.

sY9Qhh7.gif

I think I've hit refresh on MBV.org about 50 times...I have somewhere to be in about an hour...I almost would rather it not come out any time soon.

I've already cancelled my plans for this evening (my first in over two weeks). I figure that I'll see somebody for the Super Bowl. Can't miss this, in the unlikely event that it actually comes out when the band says it will.

Yeah, I'm going to a friend's birthday party here in an hour or two. I'll probably miss out on the big communal listening moment.

Oh, well. I'll try to listen to it tomorrow before the football game.

Maybe they're waiting for midnight (Dublin time)? So another half hour to go?

Back
Top Bottom