Music VIDEOS: Rush vs U2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LastEdgeOnEarth

The Fly
Hey it's me the Rush Lover whose favorite band is U2 but me thinks Rush is JUST AS GOOD(because you can hear all of their instruments in concert as opposed to Bono's muted guitar)

I'm actually making fun of Rush here, but they've both had good and bad, and just plain FUNNY videos. I think this Rush vid is one of the funniest ever(to a great song)

YouTube - U2 - A Celebration

YouTube - Rush - Superconductor

I'm a U2 fan who happens to have become a huge Killers fan in recent years. Is that allowed?

:shame: This is a U2 Fan board, in case you have forgotten! You're only supposed to talk about praise U2 to the heavens all the time and not even think about other bands!

Dammit guys, you are ruining a very serious discussion about Rush and Rush related topics... EVERYONE knows that Rush is the crowning achievement in both audio and video since the beginning of time and I have plenty of FACTS to prove it!

no, get out.

:angry: I won't take that from the likes of you. I'm not going anywhere.

:shame: This is a U2 Fan board, in case you have forgotten! You're only supposed to talk about praise U2 to the heavens all the time and not even think about other bands!

I've been a bad U2 fan. :( I feel awful now. OK, it's back behind Bono's eyes I go.:hyper:

Dammit guys, you are ruining a very serious discussion about Rush and Rush related topics... EVERYONE knows that Rush is the crowning achievement in both audio and video since the beginning of time and I have plenty of FACTS to prove it!

EXACTLY. :up:

this thread is starting to get off topic, plus we already have another rush thread on the first page. a general rule of thumb for this forum is only one thread per band being active. that gets bent sometimes if someone's got a new album out or something, but still.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom