MUSE PART 6: "You'll Wake The Thought Police"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
We had TAB as an opener at my 2007 Muse concerts :drool: I know that on that tour they sometimes opened with Knights, but I much prefer it as a closer - it really leaves you on a total high after the show :D

I love Uprising as an opener too - it really got the people pumped up at the Big Day Out.

I can imagine :D. "Knights" got us pretty energized and was a great kickoff song, but yeah, I can see where it'd make an excellent closer, too.

I love the performance of "Take A Bow" to close the Wembley show from 2007 for that DVD. And given the title of the song, it kinda makes sense as a closer :p.

Angela

This needs to be in the new thread.

67696_487560042151_590477151_6906461_1039396_n.jpg

:wave: :drool:

:love: sweet! I guess I should go hunt down some clips from last night. I just realized that as many times as I saw them this tour, I was by myself. The closest person to me was Lisa in Raleigh. I wonder how it would be to see them standing next to friends? :hmm:

You'd probably do exactly what Susan & I did, which was a lot of singing to each other & silly pantomiming of lyrics. :giggle:

LOL, hey, nothing wrong with doing that! Sounds like fun!

my absolute favorite!:heart:

:yes: I don't care how many times I see that clip, I still wind up laughing my head off-Dom's hat and Matt's "I'm gonna have a heart attack" laugh are priceless. Every time I hear Slipknot or see mention of them or whatever, that clip is the first thing that pops into my mind :p.

Those clips are incredibly funny, too :D. Interesting music selections from that show as well.

Excellent gifs! Always enjoy looking at those.

Angela

Cool, thanks! :up:

If I had a beard, the money, or the will to not shave my legs, I would join in the cause. However, I have none of the three, so I will happily cheer Chris on. :D

FYI...

Strong rumors have been going on that they will headline Lollapalooza 2011 next August. From what I understand they announce the lineup in April. I AM SO GOING if they are playing there.. :hyper:

they have said in recent interviews that they would be taking next year off but could be doing a few gigs here and there..

*crossesfingerstoesandanythingelse* :pray:

Awwwwwwwwwwww! Cute baby indeed! Congrats to the Wolstenholme family on their new member :hug:!

Why is it strange? He is growing it for the charity to raise money for prostate cancer research.

Oh! I didn't see that part-just saw a thing about which team you were on for the moustache, was trying to look around a bit on the site but must've missed what it was for. So if that's the case then I retract my "strange" statement.

Lollapalooza's held in Chicago, right? 'Cause if so, maybe I could try aiming for a trip out there next year in August :D.

Angela

Awwwwwwwwwwww! Cute baby indeed! Congrats to the Wolstenholme family on their new member :hug:!

Oh! I didn't see that part-just saw a thing about which team you were on for the moustache, was trying to look around a bit on the site but must've missed what it was for. So if that's the case then I retract my "strange" statement.

Lollapalooza's held in Chicago, right? 'Cause if so, maybe I could try aiming for a trip out there next year in August :D.

Angela

yep, Lolla is in Chicago!

Hope you can go. I will if they play there.:up:

Back
Top Bottom