MUSE PART 6: "You'll Wake The Thought Police"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yeah, it sucks.

I thought Muse would be going for a more stripped down approach with their new album.

I'd find it quite hilarious if Muse really went in a dubstep direction even though many fans think it's a joke (kind of).

What ever it is, I remember many of us hated Supermassive Black Hole at first because of it sounding nothing like we were expecting or wanting. That quickly changed.
banana.gif

I thought Muse would be going for a more stripped down approach with their new album.

Heh, from what I'd read in recent months, um, no. Sounds like they've been throwing in all sorts of crazy things. Course, I know pre-album talk can be just that, talk, but still...

I have no experience with/knowledge of dubstep other than it's a genre of music and many people despise it. So if that was dubstep...*Shrugs*. Not a big issue for me.

I have no experience with/knowledge of dubstep other than it's a genre of music and many people despise it. So if that was dubstep...*Shrugs*. Not a big issue for me.
Whether you know it or not, you've likely heard dubstep. It's basically mandatory to use it in the trailer for every shitty action/sci-fi/fantasy movie that's coming out lately.

Whether you know it or not, you've likely heard dubstep. It's basically mandatory to use it in the trailer for every shitty action/sci-fi/fantasy movie that's coming out lately.

Hm. Guess I've never paid that close of attention (especially since the movies in those genres that have come out lately hold no real interest to me). You're right, though, I probably have heard it, but I just never knew that that's what it was.

Yay! I'll be trying to get a ticket for their november show here in my hometown when the official public sale starts later this week. It will be their first and only concert here.

Good luck :up:!

Given that Bonnaroo's this weekend and Muse has never played it, might we see an appearance from them next year? :hyper:

(Way too early to discuss but I might actually have enough money to attend one of the big festivals next year, so excitement on my part!)

EUROPEAN DATES ANNOUNCED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WAHHHHHHHHHHHH I WANNNNNNNNNNNNNA GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Why do I not live in Europe? *pouts*

I am hoping for a heavy rock album with no dubstep. :D

My favourite songs on The Resistance are mostly the ones which are *not* rock, so I'm quite happy for them to keep experimenting outside of rawwwk, dubstep or whatever. As long as the results are good.

Okay I haven't been online in probably a year and I am not going to scroll through the past however many pages but let me just say how FECKING EXCITED I AM FOR THE NEW ALBUM. I GET CHILLS EVERY TIME I WATCH THE TRAILER. I have hated dubstep for the past two years, but I'm actually in love with their version of it because you can tell it's still raw Muse, rather than a shit load of computers. Ugh I am so excited I could pee rainbows

Back
Top Bottom