MUSE PART 6: "You'll Wake The Thought Police"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
lump_of_coal.jpg

LOC (Lump of Coal) Girls unite!!! :madspit:

:wink:

I'm not too upset we don't get Muse on the 360 Tour. I was lucky enough to go to three shows that they opened last year.

Yeah, when I saw that they're opening the South American shows, I was like: Motherf***ers! :fist:

But thinking about it, I've already seen them live this year, and I thought I'd give Snow Patrol a chance since everybody's raving so much good stuff about them.

That doesn't mean I wouldn't like to see them again as soon as possible! :shifty:

Most definitely YES to this! It's the perfect intro to the band and sure thing to making them a fan..

also, if you can get ahold of the Glastonbury 2004 performance on DVD (it's a part of Absolution when it came out). I know if you go on ebay you can still get this only thing is it's in PAL format and you would have to have an all regions dvd player or just play it on your computer. :D (this is my favorite dvd, especially cuz you get the Matt shuffle dance :heart:)

Another one is the Hullabaloo DVD which is prior to the Absolution DVD.

Wait, so this DVD was not released in the US? :ohmy: I might as well go and buy it before it runs out!

Wait, so this DVD was not released in the US? :ohmy: I might as well go and buy it before it runs out!

which one are you speaking of? Absolution? That wasn't released here hence me saying it's in PAL format. Actually Hullabaloo wasn't either. But you can still buy them online or go to a torrent site and find it. I definitely have them but are in that format so I can watch on my computer.. so worth having.

which one are you speaking of? Absolution? That wasn't released here hence me saying it's in PAL format. Actually Hullabaloo wasn't either. But you can still buy them online or go to a torrent site and find it. I definitely have them but are in that format so I can watch on my computer.. so worth having.

I'll have to look into that. I want to get those. It really sucks that they're not available here in the States :rant:.

Some people aren't fortunate enough to live in areas that are so Muse merchandise-friendly, or may be low on funds. It's a sad thing, it is :(. We'll have to fix this lack of Muse DVD viewing thing, then, it seems...hmm.

Also, ooh, Muse are up for some Grammys? Cool! What ones, I wonder? And will they perform :hmm:? That'd be nice.

Wow, I may have to watch this year, then, quite a few people I like up for some Grammys :up:.

Angela

Muse have been nominated for three GRAMMY Awards! The band have been shortlisted in the following categories:

Best Rock Performance By A Duo Or Group With Vocals: Resistance
Best Rock Song: Resistance
Best Rock Album: The Resistance

The GRAMMYs take place in Los Angeles on February 13th 2011. For more information on the awards, check out their website below.

MUSE

Hehe, I love that performance :D. Especially when Matt takes that exaggerated bow at the end. They're such goofballs :heart:.

Speaking of songs/performances from that era, I want to share this one:
YouTube - Muse - Falling Down live @ Eurockeennes 2000 [HD]

I've always loved that song, one of my favorites of theirs.

And woo to Muse's three Grammy nominations :happydance:!

Angela

Thanks for the clips Amy and Angela. Dom looks like such a baby in the Showbiz clip. Too cute.

Aussie fans must be so excited with their first show coming up tomorrow night. :hyper:

Here's a Q&A with Matt from the Herald Sun (link) a few days ago. There are many gems, but I love what he says about U2's partying habits. :lol:

Q: When you tour with U2, you must get a good lesson in how a band keeps it together for 30 years, let alone 10.
A: Those guys were partying hardcore (laughs). I was impressed. They've given me hope for my late-40s. I don't remember partying that hard in my mid-20s. We were going through a period where we'd been a bit more laid-back, but those guys, they were raging! I remember thinking, "Whoa, maybe the late-40s are not so bad!" (laughs).

Thanks for the clips Amy and Angela. Dom looks like such a baby in the Showbiz clip. Too cute.

Aussie fans must be so excited with their first show coming up tomorrow night. :hyper:

Here's a Q&A with Matt from the Herald Sun (link) a few days ago. There are many gems, but I love what he says about U2's partying habits. :lol:

:D

i saw that on muselive.com

I just got home and am reading about that now. That's a pretty sweet set. It would have been nice if the people at night one got one or two of those songs.

Holy shit! :angry: :grumpy: Those darn aussies. :wink:

Hey Amy, quick question- is there anywhere to get the 'Making of the Resistance' DVD without the CD? :hmm:

Other than YouTube? :shifty:

Back
Top Bottom