MUSE PART 6: "You'll Wake The Thought Police"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Matt & Kate Hudson are engaged...Kate just said it on the Today show. Said he proposed last week, no date set. 'Twas a huge rock she was sporting, he didn't cheap out that's for sure.... ;)

Ah, Muse. My favorite band ever. Yes, even behind U2. Anyone here go on MuseLive? Looking to find some familiar faces around here. :shifty:

On a side note, it's killing me that something like Reading and Leeds is happening and I'm stuck here in America. :|

Hey Muse fans, help me help a colleague. She was watching a skating show from Canada and someone was skating to a Muse song. She wants to know what it was so she can put it on her iPod. Last year she would have asked her 26-year-old son, but he was killed in a car crash in May, so she can't. I'm going to do some googling myself, but I though I'd start here.

Any idea what the skating show was? Amy's the Muse expert, but I might be able to help if I could hear a clip of the song.

Hey Muse fans, help me help a colleague. She was watching a skating show from Canada and someone was skating to a Muse song. She wants to know what it was so she can put it on her iPod. Last year she would have asked her 26-year-old son, but he was killed in a car crash in May, so she can't. I'm going to do some googling myself, but I though I'd start here.

sorry all.. late to this post.. I didn't expect a Muse thread resurrection..lol

As has been said.. if it was instrumental/orchestra like it was probably Exo 1,2 or 3.

could you find out the skater's name and the name of the skating show.. either one? Maybe it's on youtube and if we had a name could search that way, with a possible date?

No music news... but here's a pic of Muse carrying the Olympic torch! :D

544669_3997672868649_1485825127_3479916_851878982_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom