MUSE PART 6: "You'll Wake The Thought Police"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Glad to hear that they've been asked to perform. I suppose they'll bring some of their crazy lighting and lasers with them? :wink:

:lol: yeah maybe they will blind some people.. or maybe dom will wear his wetsuit or spiderdom suit.. :D or lady domGa headdress in honor of Lady Gaga.

too bad they probably won't do the three towers (due to time to take them down) there. It is at the Staples Center which where they played back in Sept.

I'm sure there're plenty of musicians who had wives and babies and whose music didn't automatically turn to mush :shrug: At least it's all happening in a year when the band were going to take a break anyway.

Speaking of cheese, Neutron Star Collision just scraped it into the Triple J Hottest 100 list here in Australia, at number 100 :lol:

I'm sure there're plenty of musicians who had wives and babies and whose music didn't automatically turn to mush :shrug: At least it's all happening in a year when the band were going to take a break anyway.

Speaking of cheese, Neutron Star Collision just scraped it into the Triple J Hottest 100 list here in Australia, at number 100 :lol:

we are talkin about Muse here.. and KH. enough said..

like I said before I hope to be proven wrong but with her track record I don't have much faith.

Haven't heard anything official about the DVD yet, although I've seen speculation that a large chunk of it might be taken by one of their stadium gigs. I hope they'll include some footage from their arena concerts as well, I loved the towers set-up :drool:

Congratulations to Muse on their first Grammy. I don't think they'll show the ceremony on free-to-air here, so I'll have to watch a crappy YouTube clip instead.

Matt is such a sap :lol:

Haha, yeah, he is, so weird to hear that shoutout like that :D. I also love how Dom just kinda rambled at the end there, too, like, "Did I forget anything? I got it all covered, right?" And of course, Chris just stayed silent :p.

So happy they won a Grammy, woo! A friend of mine called me last night, she was like, "Turn on channel 3, Muse is playing!" She said she liked the performance :) (how on earth did they decide on the jumping ninjas or whatever the hell they were supposed to be?).

Will definitely be poking around for YouTube clips and such. Yes.

Angela

I finally watched the Grammys clip. Good performace, though I thought that the extras were unnecessary (those female Santa dancers at the Christmas TV spot a few months ago were much more entertaining) and Matt's voice was initially a tad shaky - probably the nerves. I don't think I've heard a live version of Uprising with extra widdly noises at the start before.

the dickinson!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:drool:

199231_198427656855242_155604001137608_587169_7551696_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom