MTV VMAs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
zQAsvZe.gif

And, tbh, Gaga destroyed Miley

y8e7y2ub.jpg

TBF, Gaga is rocking a thong whilst Miley is wearing some bizarre nude colored butt-smooshing space grundies.

Thanks for the GIF, now I don't need to watch.

Below is some form of objectification, so skip it if it offends you.

Gaga is pretty hot. Dat ass. I love her body and she is pretty and certainly talented but I am not down for that whole...trashy vibe. At least she is 'three dimensional' and interesting. Miley wasn't that hot to begin with and is headed in the exact wrong direction. I feel bad for her.

Katy is on a whole 'nother level. Totally, absolutely hot, physically and otherwise. And she's a songwriter that can play the guitar. Quality of music aside, what's not to love?

I seriously can't stand it when a child star tries to prove they're "grown up" by acting all raunchy and vulgar. If that is their idea of maturity, I don't know what their future looks like.

I wish that Will Smith family pic was for Miley Cyrus, but I heard its actually for Lady GaGa.

I attempted to watch Miley on YouTube this morning, but I shut it down after the foam finger penis bit.

I drew the line there as well. Tbh, most people would have given her a break if she looked somewhat attractive doing it, but she failed there as well.

She needs to keep her tongue in her mouth. What a terrible 'trademark'. Even worse is she's desperate to make sure everyone knows it's her trademark.

Is that picture of Will Smith and family actually taken during Miley's performance? If so, that's awesome

Whoever was sitting next to Rhi-Rhi was cracking me up during the show. When they cut to her eating popcorn, looking bored as fuck, omg.

Back
Top Bottom