MTV VMAs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
From the AV Club, my favorite media commentary outlet, regarding Miley:

"Reaction was swift, as other, slightly older adults paused from maintaining their social standings and making potato salad for the church picnic to express dismay that a young female pop star would do something so scandalous for attention, on a show where young female pop stars have historically done something scandalous for attention."

:lol:

Not a spot on E=MC Vagina.

He's right though. Lots of pop stars do shit like this. Rihanna looking in a disapproving way at the performance is pretty hypocritical if you ask me.

Rihanna gets away with it because she is about twenty times hotter than Miley.

(You're right about the hypocrisy, by the way).

She looked like that basically the entire night...except for, apparently, the popcorn incident.

Ya, Katy Perry is hot. I wouldn't mind warming up on her speed bags, if you catch my meaning. I wouldn't mind tying her up against the ropes, if you know what I mean. I wouldn't mind her using my heavy bag, if you get my drift. I wouldn't mind taking a dive, if you see where I'm going with this. I wouldn't mind rising up to the challenge of that rival, if you follow me

Ya, Katy Perry is hot. I wouldn't mind warming up on her speed bags, if you catch my meaning. I wouldn't mind tying her up against the ropes, if you know what I mean. I wouldn't mind her using my heavy bag, if you get my drift. I wouldn't mind taking a dive, if you see where I'm going with this. I wouldn't mind rising up to the challenge of that rival, if you follow me

Haha, yeah, man, like, you wouldn't mind if you beat her via a technical knockout in the 4th round, right??? Right!?!?!?! Loooooooool.

Back
Top Bottom