Mogwai

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm really digging 'Rano Pano' lately.

cos i haven't had a chance to get the album yet, i listened to it via youtube. cos you said it was awesome. no, i did not steal anything.

ok, that does sound pretty cool.

The album isn't out yet, and you can actually download it legally for free. Go back a page or so, and there should be a linky.

oh. well in that case, i'm just dumb. or at the very lease, illiterate.

banana.gif

Really looking forward to this, less than a month away! Just preordered it on Amazon, the physical release comes with a second disc with a 23 minute song exclusive to the physical release.

Even though I have listened to a stream of the album (just once), I'm still super psyched for tomorrow. :happydance:

Deal with that emoticon.

Wow, this is a great album. Certainly not as heavy as the last one.

Death Rays is excellent.

Agreed on all points! Glad you're liking it too, phanan. Everyone I know who's heard it seems to love it (myself included).

Nice, add another to the list!

It always cracks me up how they seem to consistently receive crap reviews from a number of publications, but everyone who listens to them seems to love them. They still get a fair share of very positive reviews as well though, so I guess it all evens out.

And a lot of those crap reviews say they are just regurgitating the same old sound, when this album sounds nothing like the last one. They probably just heard Rano Pano and based it off of that.

Haha, good point. Gotta love lazy reviews. I've actually seen a number of people on Last FM say they think the album is too different.

We're pleased to announce that, as some of you may know already, we have a new record coming out. Following on from the "Hardcore Will Never Die, But You Will" album released earlier in the year the "Earth Division" EP will be available on CD, 12" and Digital Download on September 12th on Rock Action and the 13th September on Sub Pop for North America.

:hyper:

Back
Top Bottom