Mini Island - DI Spinoff V

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Work's been crazy (who knew having a full-time job would be time-consuming?), but I'm going to try and work on it today while I'm doing data transfers and computer replacements.

Sent. Hope you cats enjoy it.

Droogs.

swooncore
nowhere to be heard here

9TH

What I love about Clockwork is that the entire vocabulary is made up of definition-free words that still somehow make a lot of sense in context. That sentence made total sense to me. :lol:

that book hurt my brain. russian words written out in non-cyrillic apparently take me three times as long to read/comprehend, and i couldn't get past the feeling that i had to translate shit to understand it. it's the same if you take english words and write them out in cyrillic. takes a bit more for my brain to get "horrorshow" = good than it does for it to get xopoШo = good. takes a minute to understand what that bizarre combination of letters means, because looking at it, something ain't right. any kind of mock-communist poster where they write think they're being clever by writing their r's backwards drives me batshit nuts. i mean, that's a vowel for crying out loud.

i really need to finish my contribution to this DI. i feel compelled to add a cocksparrer tune now.

After one last listen through my list, it's uploading now. I finally made the all hip-hop list that I've been threatening for some time now, so apologies in advance to those who will inevitably dislike the concentrated listen.

First Master List thread will be posted this evening.

As these playlists are shorter, and we have 14 participants, I'm wondering if we should just do two threads, 7 and 7. Would that be too overwhelming for people? Time wise, that would still be less than having 4 regular DI playlists in the same thread. We'd also give it a few weeks before the next one arrived.

What say you?

I personally would prefer to have fewer lists at a time, but I could definitely handle a list of seven over two weeks.

Back
Top Bottom