Michael Franti/Spearhead - Page 2 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Just the Bang and the Clatter
Click Here to Login

Old 10-29-2010, 10:04 PM   #16
Refugee

Local Time: 05:49 AM
^ Thanks. I'll have to search YouTube later.

Old 11-07-2010, 12:29 AM   #17
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Band-aid

Local Time: 01:49 AM
How weird!! I got my wish!! Michael and band are coming to Seattle December 8th!! I put it out there and the Universe answered me!
Love it when that happens!

Old 11-08-2010, 08:20 AM   #18
War Child

Location: looking at the world through Bono's colored glasses
Local Time: 04:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeannieco View Post
How weird!! I got my wish!! Michael and band are coming to Seattle December 8th!! I put it out there and the Universe answered me!
Love it when that happens!
Old 12-12-2010, 01:45 PM   #19
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Band-aid

Local Time: 01:49 AM
Finally saw Franti LIVE in Seattle last week!
The show was fantastic, it was a benefit concert for the Seattle First school, a school for homeless kids. It was amazing! The whole place was shaking the entire show! Even the nose bleeds were up dancing the whole time! I was in the lower balcony because my friends didn't have the energy to do the pit on the floor, wanted seats with more room and a place to sit during the slow moments. There was only 1 slow moment... the beginning of Gloria.
We could see perfectly from above and had room to "shake it" without hurting people! He came up to the balcony to sing up close and stood right beside me for a minute. But before I could get a high five he was gone I love that he plays for the people in the nose bleed seats at every show.
It was a blast. I love him so much. What an amazing person he is ..such a great human being with a beautiful soul.
He does so much good in the world and treats his fans really well.
Just like another rock star I know! Ya, if you ever have a chance to see Michael Franti GO! You will not be disappointed! Dare I say the energy was more intense than a U2 show but it was a smaller venue too so that's a fair comparison, but still the vibe was something I will never forget!
Power to peaceful y'all!
Old 12-20-2010, 08:56 AM   #20
War Child

Location: looking at the world through Bono's colored glasses
Local Time: 04:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeannieco View Post
Finally saw Franti LIVE in Seattle last week!
The show was fantastic, it was a benefit concert for the Seattle First school, a school for homeless kids. It was amazing! The whole place was shaking the entire show! Even the nose bleeds were up dancing the whole time! I was in the lower balcony because my friends didn't have the energy to do the pit on the floor, wanted seats with more room and a place to sit during the slow moments. There was only 1 slow moment... the beginning of Gloria.
We could see perfectly from above and had room to "shake it" without hurting people! He came up to the balcony to sing up close and stood right beside me for a minute. But before I could get a high five he was gone I love that he plays for the people in the nose bleed seats at every show.
It was a blast. I love him so much. What an amazing person he is ..such a great human being with a beautiful soul.
He does so much good in the world and treats his fans really well.
Just like another rock star I know! Ya, if you ever have a chance to see Michael Franti GO! You will not be disappointed! Dare I say the energy was more intense than a U2 show but it was a smaller venue too so that's a fair comparison, but still the vibe was something I will never forget!
Power to peaceful y'all!
So happy you got to see him! Here's a youtube video showing my son on stage for Say Hey. He's in the brown shirt. Don't know who that lady was next to him (not me) but she was REALLY into the show.

YouTube - Say Hey (I Love You), Michael Franti & Spearhead, HOB Cleveland, 11/13/10