Metric?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Um, so I got a pleasant surprise today when checking Stars' new tour dates for their new album, "The North": several dates are double-billed with Metric (ie. I get to see Stars and Metric all in one evening)!! :hyper:

Lou Reed made a special appearance at the NYC show last night, sang on two songs, one of them Velvet Underground's Pale Blue Eyes, with Emily:

Metric and Lou Reed - Pale Blue Eyes @ Radio City Music Hall NYC 9/23/2012 HD - YouTube

Besides Lou, it was a good, hi-energy show, they can really rock!

YEP! They broke out Wanderlust for the first time friday nite at the show I was at and I hoped to see Lou but glad fans last night got the chance.. So cool!

I went to their show friday and saturday. And danced my ass off both nights, drenched in sweat.. twas a good thing. Had third row friday nite and Saturday nite I went from 2nd row to front row thanks to 2 people who never showed up. Got some great pics.

I like the opening band too, half moon run..

Yeah, I quite liked them too, actually. Wonder if Radiohead is an influence, they had that vibe (as an influence, not ripping them off).

They Reminded me of the Good, The Bad and the Queen, Bear in Heaven or Explosions in the Sky. I can see Radiohead too. They were very good and atmospheric.

YEP! They broke out Wanderlust for the first time friday nite at the show I was at and I hoped to see Lou but glad fans last night got the chance.. So cool!

I went to their show friday and saturday. And danced my ass off both nights, drenched in sweat.. twas a good thing. Had third row friday nite and Saturday nite I went from 2nd row to front row thanks to 2 people who never showed up. Got some great pics.

I like the opening band too, half moon run..

I wanted to see Lost Kitten. Never really liked Wanderlust on the album. It was nice Lou Reed showed up for them. I was reading that their audience at Radio City was the largest headlining show they've ever done.

IMG_1170.jpg

IMG_1197.jpg

IMG_1193.jpg

IMG_1186.jpg

IMG_1188.jpg

IMG_1171.jpg

IMG_1172.jpg

Fun single. I never really listen to full albums of theirs but they always have a few killer songs.

Back
Top Bottom