Metric?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Same here! I also love how the ticket comes with a free download of the album. Metric certainly treat their fans well.

Hah, the Australian concert tickets that come with an album download cost $15 more than the standard tickets.

Yep! From their official website:

When you purchase a ticket to one of the eligible upcoming shows, you'll also get:

1. A download of "YOUTH WITHOUT YOUTH," the first single from SYNTHETICA, delivered to your inbox shortly after ticket purchase.

2. A pristine digital download of SYNTHETICA, including 5 special SYNTHETICA Reflections tracks, delivered on June 12th.

Sadly, it only applies to their North American tour in the fall.

Because it costs so much more to provide downloads to Australia.

Oh wait. It doesn't. At all.

Going to guess this is probably the decision of our wanker ticket agencies though.

It took a few days to a week from the time I bought my ticket for the download email to come through. Strange delay, but I did get the link eventually.

It took a few days to a week from the time I bought my ticket for the download email to come through. Strange delay, but I did get the link eventually.

I bought a ticket to Radio City and didn't know this...from whom does the email with the link come from (in case I missed it)?

It's been almost a week, I still haven't gotten anything yet.

That song is great. That should have been the first single...

The email comes from ticketmaster. They'll send a link to your download store on their website or something like that where you can get the free song. I'll copy the email they sent me when i get home. Can't do so from my phone.

Thank you for purchasing the Metric SYNTHETIC ticket bundle. Your unique redemption code is below. Be sure to redeem this code for your free download of "Youth Without Youth." Redeeming now will ensure that you get your download of Metric's SYNTHETICA on June 12th.

Click this link to proceed to the redemption page: ticketmaster - digital . shop . musictoday . com/Cart.aspx?SKU=MUDD5715320 TicketmasterDigital|Shop the Ticketmaster Digital Official Store
Enter your promo code
Click "Proceed to Checkout"
Complete your checkout and download "Youth Without Youth" NOW

You will receive future emails from downloads@musictoday.com. Please add this address to your safe senders list to ensure that you receive all redemption emails associated with the Metric SYNTHETICA ticket bundle

That's the email I received with the link to the download, seven days after I bought my tickets.

Got the email with the song link today! Thanks for the heads up on this, I bought during the AMEX pre-sale and did not recall seeing anything about it at the time.

The album is now streaming!

Go to syntheticahideandseek.ilovemetric.com

You will need to type in the following words in order: Destination, Future, Fate, Memory, Outsider and False.

Enjoy! :hyper:

EDIT for direct link: http://soundcloud.com/metric-band/sets/synthetica-1/s-HVnCN

First impression is I really dig this album. Standouts are Artificial Nocturne, Breathing Underwater, Synthetica.

If you're one of the first 100 people at Poplar Street Pub in SLC tomorrow by 5 PM, you can see a free acoustic Metric gig.

OK, this was mostly for Scumbo.

Back
Top Bottom