Metallica is back !

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
You bastards. You guys talked me into going to see Metallica in December. If it's any good and I have any fun, it'll be all your fault.

Oh you'll love it. I went when they were touring after St. Anger, an album that ranks as the worst album I've ever heard from an artist I (generally) like. The concert was incredible. Regardless of their studio output, Metallica know how to put on a fucking awesome live show.

Oh god! How many versions do we need??? I'm quite enjoying the Equalized by Chaos version right now. It has the perfect volume, not too loud like the official album and not too low like GH3. I've deleted those versions from my itunes.

Oh god! How many versions do we need??? I'm quite enjoying the Equalized by Chaos version right now. It has the perfect volume, not too loud like the official album and not too low like GH3. I've deleted those versions from my itunes.

There's about 40 out there right now !

I haven't listened to most of them, I only downloaded this guy's because he's a regular on the metallica forum and his was getting a lot of praise from many of the other regulars

Oh geez! :crack:

Well, toscano I trust your word on this so if you guarantee that this latest one is indeed the best I will switch to this one. :wink:

It's only the best today.....the week has just begun.....it's fucking crazy.....

In all seriousness, that is the LAST one I am looking at.:rolleyes:

The Metallica forums are trying to organize a mass CD + paper clip return to Metallica HQ later in October.........with some part of the CD clipped so they don't reuse them !

:rolleyes:

The Metallica forums are trying to organize a mass CD + paper clip return to Metallica HQ later in October.........with some part of the CD clipped so they don't reuse them !

:rolleyes:

Wait.. what? What do you mean by some part of the CD clipped?

If you liked Death Magnetic, get And Justice For All, the album it was pretty much inspired by. It's my second all-time favorite album of theirs. Or else just reach for the classic Master Of Puppets!

Back
Top Bottom