MERGED ----> Last.fm

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
All of my freaking friends listen to Wilco. Maybe that's why I'm so sick of them! :wink:

:shrug: My musical tastes are all over the place.

No worries, it's all in good fun. I've had friends take screen shots of my Last FM page the exact second I'm listening to something they find "questionable" and send it to a huge email list in mass mockery.

The same friend's wife frequently listens to the Mormon Tabernacle Choir on his computer, so needless to say, I've had my revenge. :wink:

Finding something embarrassing on my last.fm is sadly not that hard...I mean...look at my #6 artist

Finding something embarrassing on my last.fm is sadly not that hard...I mean...look at my #6 artist

fight_club_manboobs.jpg

:wink:

Last.fm To Launch As Broadcast Stations In Four Markets

Last.fm To Launch As Broadcast Stations In Four Markets
September 11, 2009 - Touring

By Antony Bruno, Denver

CBS Interactive Group is turning the Last.fm music service into a broadcast radio station. Starting Oct. 5, the Last.fm station will be multicast on CBS's high-definition radio channels in New York, Los Angeles, Chicago and San Francisco-as well as streamed on CBS Radio's website-as a programmed channel.

Last.fm's user-generated weekly charts will inform the playlist, with live performances and interviews mixed throughout. The top-played songs on the Last.fm digital music service are compiled into weekly charts, which are also influenced by songs that show the greatest gains in the week as well.

Radio personality Sat Bisla will host the station's flagship program "Last.fm Discovers," featuring popular music and artist interviews. Seth Neiman, digital content manager for CBS Interactive, will serve as program director.

CBS Interactive Music Group president David Goodman said the company hopes the Last.fm channel will attract new users to the HD Radio format.

I'm sure you can catch me listening to complete garbage on a daily basis. I just thought that was an awesome 3 person and song combination to share. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom