MERGED ----> Last.fm

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hmmm, good question. I've never noticed that "15% of the time, mostly ..." thing. Pretty cool. You can of course click on how many times you've listened to that artist in their artist page to see how many times you've listened to each song of theirs, but it doesn't break it out into percentages.

Apparently Plainsong is my most listened to Cure song, followed by M, and then The Blood... :hmm: Not what I would have expected.

Hmmm, good question. I've never noticed that "15% of the time, mostly ..." thing. Pretty cool. You can of course click on how many times you've listened to that artist in their artist page to see how many times you've listened to each song of theirs, but it doesn't break it out into percentages.

Apparently Plainsong is my most listened to Cure song, followed by M, and then The Blood... :hmm: Not what I would have expected.

Oh well that's a start, I actually hadn't realized you could find your most plays thatway.

Haha, Just Like Heaven is my top, then Lovesong. What a shock...not not really at all.

Just wanted to let everyone know that I am now the leader for the Interference group over at last.fm. The original leader long ago abandoned the group, so I 'applied' for the position.

The group is pretty dead (no one ever posts there), but I still thought I'd ask if anyone wants a new picture or has any other ideas for revamping the place. I might be able to start working on connected artists and things like that.

If you have any ideas, let me know. And if you'd like to join, here's the link:
Interference Blue Crack Addicts :wave:

i need to go back to listening to music on my computer so that it tracks stuff. :stasticswhore:

The original leader long ago abandoned the group

RIP
GrumpyGrow.gif

Every time I listen to a large amount of music on my iPod, it decides to not scrobble any of it to my profile.

:angry:

I have some of you added already, but here's my last.fm username just in case: u2gump (surprise, surprise)

Back
Top Bottom