MERGED ----> Last.fm

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Heh. I didn't even notice the weekly charts were gone! And yeah, the shoutbox is probably my biggest complaint. I don't want to scroll all that way down to see if someone left me a message.

Actually, I was looking around, and the weekly charts aren't gone. Just click the "Last 7 Days" tab. You can do it for both artists AND tracks now. :up:

It's ok, you may be a granny but I'm into that. I like to call them "GILFs".

I love the tiny album art that shows up on the Recently Played list. It's what that ridiculous "quilt" should've been like in the first place.

High five, Last.fm! :hi5:

I love the tiny album art that shows up on the Recently Played list. It's what that ridiculous "quilt" should've been like in the first place.

High five, Last.fm! :hi5:
agreed, it's much less annoying. i do hate that news feed type thing that's copied from facebook. i don't need to know (or have everyone else knowing) what songs someone loves, or a playlist they make. maybe i just don't network as much as the average user does.

agreed, it's much less annoying. i do hate that news feed type thing that's copied from facebook. i don't need to know (or have everyone else knowing) what songs someone loves, or a playlist they make. maybe i just don't network as much as the average user does.

You can set it so no one else can see yours

Its finally growing on me. I could do without all the updated crap, but I'm loving the live stat updates!

It's finally grown on me, too. The live stats are my favorite part. It's still got some of the same kinks the old version did, though. For instance, I've listened to four or five albums today it hasn't scrobbled--maybe they'll show up later, or maybe they won't.

Is anyone else having problems with last.fm this week? I was listening to their online radio on Thursday, and nothing I've played on my computer since then has showed up on my page, even though my client appears to be working fine.

got_edge

V. nice

My last.fm is weird when I scrobble from home. I think its due to my computer clock

It'll have like this:

This Song - Is Now Playing *listening now*
Previous Song - Last Played 59 minutes ago
song before that - last played 55 minutes ago

and when it gets to the last song its like

This song - is Not right 1 minute ago.

:crazy:

I showed you mine, now you have to show me yours. :flirt:
:scream: fine...
khanadarhodes

My last.fm is weird when I scrobble from home. I think its due to my computer clock
hmm, weird. mine does something kinda similar when i submit my ipod stuff. everything scrobbles and then it says i'm playing some random song, something i didn't listen to on my ipod, and i definitely did not start playing anything. wtf.

Khan, its really bizzare. It works fine when I scrobble from work, it scobbles with the correct time and everything. As far as I know my settings are the same on this computer as they are at home :shrug:

Back
Top Bottom