MERGED ----> Last.fm

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
got_edge said:

Windows? View > Visualizer > (iScrobbler should be checked) Options...

You can log in there.

:pray: :pray:

It doesn't let me login there anymore. :grumpy:

Plus, ever since I updated itunes, it doesn't scrobble at all! :rant: :mad: :sad:

Zootlesque said:

It doesn't let me login there anymore. :grumpy:

Plus, ever since I updated itunes, it doesn't scrobble at all! :rant: :mad: :sad:

There's an update for the iTunes plug in that you need to run. I had the same problem, ran the update, and now it's scrobbling all the Icky Thump tunes just fine.

inmyplace13 said:

There's an update for the iTunes plug in that you need to run. I had the same problem, ran the update, and now it's scrobbling all the Icky Thump tunes just fine.

Where can I locate this update? Do I just install the plugin all over again? Can you pls help me, dancing pink elephant? :hug:

Open the last.fm program itself (which I'm assuming you ought to have), go to Tools, and then Check For Updates.

If you don't have the program, download it from their site.

inmyplace13 said:
Open the last.fm program itself (which I'm assuming you ought to have), go to Tools, and then Check For Updates.

If you don't have the program, download it from their site.

:hmm: I think there may be something else going on here. Before I downloaded last fm all over again, I didn't have that icon in the system tray. Cos old school downloads (like ours :drool: lol) didn't have that! Now I have itunes playing from my external hard drive F. So now when I downloaded last fm again, it saved it in C drive. Is that the problem maybe? But shouldn't the plugin work for both drives?

Who do I look like, Steve Jeorbs?

Seriously, though, I think you're fucked.

We haven't had any last.fm screw ups or problems for so long now! And nobody says a word in appreciation. We only open our mouth when it don't work. :tsk:

Btw, how do you guys like the new feature of scrobbling at the very micro second a song starts playing, instead of waiting till halfway done? I don't mind it. It could be a problem if some guilty pleasure song starts playing and you rush to pause it but it has already scrobbled. :macdevil: :lol: But even then, it disappears once you stop it early. So it's cool. :shifty: :wink:

Zootlesque said:
We haven't had any last.fm screw ups or problems for so long now!

Speak for yourself. It hasn't been scrobbling but one track a day for me for about a week and a half now.

I did the next best thing by consulting last.fm administration and their forums, but it's all useless. It takes days for them to (possibly) respond to your email and the forums are filled with garbage and no real solutions.

I'm frustrated, Pep.

Back
Top Bottom