MERGED ----> Last.fm

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I don't know what's going on with my last.fm then. I just moved to a new apartment and got a new cable connection and since then it is not scrobbling. I checked for updates in my profile thingy in the system tray and it gives this message...

Last.fm couldn't connect to the internet to check for updates
Error: Info download failed: No server set to connect to

:huh:

I still prefer the old version. More focused on the lists, not all the extra crap. Also, I like disagreeing with you.

The original AS page or the "old page" from last week?

And I just missed the anniversary of my 3rd year of scrobbling
2101.gif

I don't know, what ever the "normal" version now is. (mine is no different than it's been for the last few years)

Nice location, by the way. Don't you guys have romantic fist attachments there?

*sigh*

Not sure how I feel about the new last.fm yet. Mostly because every time I try to log in, it gives me an error message.

If y'all haven't tried the library feature, definitely check it out. I love being able to click on an artist and see every song I've ever listened to by them, ranked. :heart:

I had no idea 'Fast Cars' was my top U2 song. :|

Fuck, Window in the Skies is mine.

I'm still not entirely sure what I think about the new version of the site, it will just take some getting used to I guess. One thing I noticed I don't like is that when you click on your "overall chart" it doesn't actually list EVERY artist you've ever listened to any more. Also, I hate that I have to go with the red color up top now, as I've had black going for years.

One thing I noticed I don't like is that when you click on your "overall chart" it doesn't actually list EVERY artist you've ever listened to any more.

I noticed this as well, mofo, and is one of the things I didn't like about the new version.

I like the library feature though, and you CAN see every artist you've ever played in your library. I also noticed that it lists every song you've EVER played from the artist.

My top U2 was Kite. I had no idea, and can't remember the last time I listened to Kite. Last FM doesnt reflect my U2 listening too well however as I listen to most my U2 in my car.

I'm surprised more people on here aren't ranting and raving about the new layout. It's nothing short of an online riot at the forums and elsewhere on last.fm.

Looks like there will eventually be an option to go back to black at the top, though. It just might take a while as they work out other bugs.

Everyone's complaining that it's just like facebook or myspace. I guess I like the new layout because I don't use either of those, so what do I care. I love that my overall stats update immediately after I listen to something. That in itself was a long time coming, and worth any aesthetic changes they've made to the place.

The automatic updating of the stats is very cool:up:

Probably the only thing so far I really don't like is the shoutbox down at the bottom, and I kinda miss the weekly charts.

Back
Top Bottom