MERGED-->Idlewild

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
DiGi said:

Its going to be awesome!!!!!!!!!!!! Megan I think I am going to have to get merchandise...

YAY!! :hyper: I'm buying tons of stuff. They have belts, but I think they'll be too big for me. :( I want Roddy's autograph. :hyper:

HAVE FUN, HAVE FUN, HAVE FUN, HAVE FUN!!!! :hyper: Hug roddy for me, ok?? Just remember to let go. ;) DiGi, you may have to pry megan away from him. ;)

If you've already left, I hope you HAD fun when you read this. :D

:hyper: x 1000

I will be able to leave Idlewild (only because SAM will be here in 26 days!!! :hyper: :love: :hyper: )

Not that it won't be difficult.... :shifty:

I'll try to get The Remote Part signed for you and Bingy, though. ;)

I'm not really sure of all this pressure
I'm never going to lose any of my old letters
They'll stay with me until I can't see
Until I can see that I'm no one

Don't fight it all cause you'll be fine
Don't STOP fighting it all cause you'll be fine
All you ever do is build it up inside

You smoke too much when you don't do much
And when I argue Syd Barrett makes me laugh
I laugh at your conversational skills, or lack of

When I argue I see shapes
I see shapes when I argue

:faint:

u2popmofo, you are going to have THE MOST AMAZING TIME EVER when you see them. They played TONS of stuff from 100 Broken Windows and Hope Is Important and then a few songs from The Remote Part. They played a really good and fairly long set and they came out afterwards to sign stuff. Oh, and they had fun shirts for sale.

The show was terrific!

Megan decided to skip out on playing pool with Idlewild before the show. I guess she did not want them to look down while on stage and have to look at the person who took all their cash ;)

back to the show......has it been mentioned yet that Idlewild was awesome and the venue was tiny?

i was quite happy to find some idlewild music at the campus radio station

and i agree with the comment sharky made about u2 fans telling people about the best music. i've downloaded more music and bought more cds, and played more stuff on my radio show due to what people have reccommended here...

i'd never heard of idlewild before u2popmofo told me to listen to them...

meegannie said:
:faint:

u2popmofo, you are going to have THE MOST AMAZING TIME EVER when you see them. They played TONS of stuff from 100 Broken Windows and Hope Is Important and then a few songs from The Remote Part. They played a really good and fairly long set and they came out afterwards to sign stuff. Oh, and they had fun shirts for sale.

That sounds great. I really need to just get tickets and not worry about whether or not someone else wants to go or not. I'm sure if I actually get tickets, I'll find someone else who will want to go.

I am now the proud owner of a These Wooden Ideas single.
B00004UAHN.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Soon I will have them ALL!! :macdevil:

sweet.

There are times that I should try, to be so much more alive
But if time was right then I would be with you again
Or do you worry that I try to avoid the point and then deny
The time I spent deciding it was you again

You guys are cool.

I'm glad the concert rocked. Now I want to go even more.

If you do, let me know. I might be "sick" that day. :shifty:

u2pm, I would LOVE to see them somewhere like SLC or Nebraska where there will be ten people in the audience, 8 of whom are there thinking Idlewild were an 80s hair band. :crazy:

:D I'm glad you guys had so much fun...there are times when i totally miss the East Coast music scene - such good gigs in such tiny venues :heart: ...Idlewild will be playing stadiums here before i get to see them :rolleyes:.

Anyhow, YAY for such a good show and you've made me total :hyper: about them (not that i didn't love roddy before, but...) ...listening to them tons and counting down the days to glasto. Hey, guess I will see them in someplace other than a stadium. I will have to camp out for days to be close to the stage... :shifty:

wow i feel so proud that i started a topic thats on 10pages!!
had no idea that so many people liked idlewild, its GREAT, must get round to talkin bout the albums and the wonderfulness of the womble soon!!
but i wanna hear more about the gig!!
spill!!!!

"....and even if the breath between us smells of alcohol...call it confusion in the best way possible....."

god i love that song
and all the songs
and the album
and all the albums!!

Back
Top Bottom