MERGED-->Idlewild

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i will have to have a talk with your employers. They will need to give you both 2 days off and pay for your travel. Then we will have to have a talk with the US govt. to fly Megan and Jenn back for a few days for this one.

DiGi said:
i will have to have a talk with your employers. They will need to give you both 2 days off and pay for your travel. Then we will have to have a talk with the US govt. to fly Megan and Jenn back for a few days for this one.

This would be WAY too much fun.....anyone else we can invite?

DiGi said:
Anyone who wants to come. We could buy out the 9:30 club and have an interference show.

I really need to move to the East Coast.

Anyone know of anybody who needs a Japanese translator/speaker?

DiGi said:
Mofo - their are govt. agencies you could work for in DC - plenty of them i am sure

Good call. Especially since I majored in International Politics with a Japanese minor...

I dont know if anyone else has this, but I'm downloading the Irving Plaza concert as I type. It will be done soon, so you can download it from me in the very near future if you want it.

PS - The Radiohead tribute by Christopher ORiley is also almost completely downloaded if anyone wants that too.

I must have a British keyboard too.

I am supposed to see the boys tomorrow night. :( :sad:

Anyway...saw a GREAT article last night on the boys...great photos. IT is killing me...forgetting the title of the mag. It mentioned EVERY band ever mentioned by meggie and all the cool music listeners here at Interland.

u2popmofo said:
I dont know if anyone else has this, but I'm downloading the Irving Plaza concert as I type. It will be done soon, so you can download it from me in the very near future if you want it.

PS - The Radiohead tribute by Christopher ORiley is also almost completely downloaded if anyone wants that too.

God Bless you

will you let me know when/where you have it on soulseek?

Last edited:
u2popmofo said:

Good call. Especially since I majored in International Politics with a Japanese minor...

You should seriously look into it. I just saw an ad a week ago in the Post looking for Japanese speakers. There are a lot of international organizations here.

i listened to the irving plaza mp3s last night - good stuff. Megan if you want these via AIM FTP let me know and i will send them to you. will probably take just as long as soulseek though

dearest mofo...

i'd love to have an idlewild concert. hopefully the firewall crap won't get in the way again. who knows, i may have something you want (not bloody likely, but what the hey).

DiGi said:
i listened to the irving plaza mp3s last night - good stuff. Megan if you want these via AIM FTP let me know and i will send them to you. will probably take just as long as soulseek though

Thanks, but I can't. :( Sam's computer is WAY too slow and disconnects automatically after being online for more than two hours, and at his parents' house in London, they don't have unlimited access, so I can't be online much. :slant:

Back
Top Bottom