Madonna's Where Life Begins

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Do you know how I got this face, my apprentice?

From seeing where Lance's life begins.

palpatine.jpg

And discovering that Lance is a pizza delivery boy.

Her cover of "Fever" is one of my favorite covers, ever. I loved the the way she mixed jazz, house, R&B, etc.

Definitely! Good cover and if I remember right, nice video too!

And you didn't mention Bye Bye Baby. What a sexy beat!

uh... this is not a love song.

you f*bleep*d it up!

I was thinking about it today and I've decided: when I finally tell Lance that I'm his dad I'm going to do it while wearing a Vader mask.

"Lance, I'm your father"
darthvader.jpg

I think it will make it easier on him cause its in his 'language' and I sound a lot like James Earl Jones after a night of smoking, drinking, and carousing with his mother.

Definitely! Good cover and if I remember right, nice video too!

And you didn't mention Bye Bye Baby. What a sexy beat!

uh... this is not a love song.

you f*bleep*d it up!

Yes! I knew I forgot something, but I wasn't near my iPod or my CDs and didn't feel like looking it up.:reject: The "Fever" cover wasn't even orginally even considered for the album, but Madonna started singing it acapella on the mic during warm-ups one day and decided to record it and put it on the record.

I was thinking about it today and I've decided: when I finally tell Lance that I'm his dad I'm going to do it while wearing a Vader mask.

"Lance, I'm your father"
darthvader.jpg

I think it will make it easier on him cause its in his 'language' and I sound a lot like James Earl Jones after a night of smoking, drinking, and carousing with his mother.

Sniff. You're gonna be a great Dad.

Back
Top Bottom