LUDACRIS: Like, Love, Hate, WTF ?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

verhalen

Babyface
I remember years ago when "Fantasy" (Luda's first nationwide radio hit) would come on in the car, and me and my wife would sort of cringe ("I wanna lick lick lick lick you from your head to your toe..." etc.). Today, when that voice comes on the radio, I turn it up. (The wife still cringes.) His flow, humor, voice, and even the lowbrow lyrics have grown on me. In a way I find a lot more in common with Luda than with another Empire State hip-hop kingpin. I'm not sure he's put together any great whole albums; but the radio would be a lot worse (than it is) without him. Or.... maybe it's just because the radio is so awful that if anything halfway decent comes on, I'm grateful. Anyway, wondering if anyone else feels similarly.... or if I should just take a hammer to my car radio once and for all. (Its CD player has not worked since the kids filled it with nickels and dimes.)

I vote for the hammer option, but that's just me. :)

Blizzard Man is one of my favorite SNL skits of the decade.:love: So is Dr. Archibald Bitchslap.:lol: Luda's alright. I like a couple of his songs. "Runaway Love" is brilliant.

Back
Top Bottom