Lou Reed & Metallica - Lulu - Page 4 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Just the Bang and the Clatter
Old 12-06-2011, 08:28 PM   #46
Blue Crack Supplier
Local Time: 11:36 PM
well, normally i would have tacked a several spaces down...but personally, i don't really mean most of what i say anyway.

IWasBored is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2011, 08:33 PM   #47
Blue Crack Addict
Local Time: 08:36 PM

deep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2011, 03:51 PM   #48
Local Time: 10:36 PM
Originally Posted by IWasBored View Post
i don't know how anyone with all of 352 posts can actually be considered a regular anywhere. clearly it was a joke. i don't even like coldplay.
1/2 joke? Nickleback are terrible, and I won't listen to them, but I find Coldplay offensive. They are by turns trite and meaningless (and stupid), yet they perform their songs as though they are complex, passionate pieces. They are completely empty; they are devoid of real feeling or thought, and while Nickleback have never written a decent song at least their songs seem natural. What bugs me the most is that they had potential to be good, and they can still be better than they are, but they seem to want to be as bland as possible. I dislike Nickleback's music more, but I have less respect for Coldplay as artists.

I heard Viva La Vida in the grocery store the other day and paid attention to the words, and they are meaningless...yet Martin felt the urge to go "ooowhoaaa!" ? Really? They probably thought it seemed like what Bono would have done in 1984, so it must be a good idea. Only thing is, Bono would only have done so if he had to, if the song needed it.

Back to Lulu. What the fuck. I can't accept that this album exists. I'd like to hear an instrumental version, though.

Hollow Island is offline   Reply With Quote