Los Campesinos! -- WE ARE BEAUTIFUL, WE ARE DOOMED

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Are you gonna be able to catch them, Laz? Hellz yeah, if so. Enjoy it. Last chance to take it all in before the ship goes down.

Oh right. About the tour in January. They have to hit ten major markets, which will include obvious choices like NYC, Chicago, and LA. Austin will be there too, if Gareth is to be believed. So we'll all be happy.

Ok, things got a little dusty here at the laz household near the end. :sad:

Was it really a good idea to wear that short of a skirt at a daytime concert in a douchebag depot like San Diego?

Maybe I should have driven down for this...

Also, at my show, after they announced they were donating all merch sales to that Memorial Fund, I rushed over to the table and picked up the powder blue t-shirt. It's the first concert souvenir I've bought since Shuttlecock in '02 (not including the SFA shirt my friend bought me for taking her to the show).

Also, is Aleks not playing the upcoming UK shows?

I should be paying more attention to their website, as I would have read the post where they talk about a plan to hit Amoeba Records later in the day. FUCK!! That would have been an EASY pickup.

Somebody spank me.

You still need to change that avatar.

I got two people at work to become Los Camp fans the past month....I'm pleased.

I have a few NASH converts, too.

Don't even ask me how many people I got to watch and love The Wire. Well, don't ask me in here cos it would be OFF TOPIC!!!!

I listened to Elbow all day at work today, FYI.

You still need to change that avatar.

I got two people at work to become Los Camp fans the past month....I'm pleased.

I have a few NASH converts, too.

Don't even ask me how many people I got to watch and love The Wire. Well, don't ask me in here cos it would be OFF TOPIC!!!!

I listened to Elbow all day at work today, FYI.

But Wednesday's not for drinking to the seldom seen kid.

Do you keep up with them, laz? Lots of activity, over the course of the last few months. I didn't really like everything that I heard, but they're ramping things up for a new album, over the next couple of months. I really hope that it's as good as I want it to be. The mileage I've managed to get out of Waited Up kind of stuns me. 18 months in, I still love the fucking thing. I really, really, really love it.

I actually just got ahold of the EP.

Yeah, they need to release something soon.

Anyone else here on the JOFO tip? If you're not annoyed by THE CAMP! it's a pretty easy segue.

Also, at my show, after they announced they were donating all merch sales to that Memorial Fund, I rushed over to the table and picked up the powder blue t-shirt. It's the first concert souvenir I've bought since Shuttlecock in '02 (not including the SFA shirt my friend bought me for taking her to the show).

Good choice. That's the shirt I wanted, but I spotted my buddy to get Beautiful; Doomed on vinyl to get signed.

I'll check out that video in a bit.

While you're at it, check these out too:

I liked both those songs. And the girl is fucking hot. So this is kind of a no brainer.

It's completely true that I overrate music based on how hot the girl performing it is.

There's a difference between my concept of Musical Hotness and his.

Just watched the LEKS! video. Yeah, that was bittersweet in that it was a great moment but one that ultimately sucks. The lift-up attempt was indeed awkward. But despite her being unfriendly (you didn't miss anything, Shouter), it's sad to see her leave.

But despite her being unfriendly (you didn't miss anything, Shouter), it's sad to see her leave.

Just because she wasn't totally into talking to your drunk Texan ass when you probably rolled up with some typical B.S. like "OMG WHY R U LEAVING? SKOOL SUX NO!!" doesn't mean she's not friendly.

Back
Top Bottom