Los Campesinos! -- ROMANCE IS BORING

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Nice attitude, guys. No link for you. Lumps of coal only. Christmas comes early and all you do is drop F-Bombs.

I'd expect that sort of behavior around Christmas from NSW, but you two? You should know better.

I thought he was just teasing us. Or maybe he found a hole in the septic tank.

That's actually what I thought. Some quick investigating reveals that it has leaked, though I don't see it anywhere since I don't torrent.

Assuming Shouter doesn't know about this already, how funny is it that we're all going to be hearing it before him?

We all need to post reviews immediately.

Drool.jpg

I only just now located headphones. Commence to jigglin' listenin'!

Fantastic opener, but something's missing here. This is the first of their albums I haven't had a lyrics sheet to read while going through for the first time. Oh well. I'll get over it.

You really don't need anything other than preparation for the post-coital line. It's gonna blindside you, otherwise.

This is a much more angrier, dirtier Los Camp. It might take longer to get used to, but I'm certainly not disliking it.

I just sighed, just so you know.

This album makes WABWED seem like a good halfway point between it and the debut.

I heard a line about fishing for crabs. We're crab people. We live and die by the crab, Dee.

I'm saying you can hear a logical progression in sound from each album to the next.

As for the Peter North comment, you never know. Maybe Ron Jeremy likes LC! too. He's already established himself as a trendsetter.

Wow. Wow. Wow.

Another smash hit album. LC! does it again. This band is the shit.

Man, I wish I could see a hidden camera feed of Shouter getting home, sitting at his computer, coming into B&C, seeing this thread bumped, and then losing his shit after scrolling through all of this.

Back
Top Bottom