Los Campesinos! -- ROMANCE IS BORING

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
So, now that the mysterious HEAT RASH has made itself known, any thoughts?

Cash grab or a cool way to reward/expand the community with the more-involved fans?

The had me at "unreleased material" and "advance tickets with no booking fees", but with the currency conversion it ain't cheap.

I'm not exactly privy to zine fetishism, the free Christmas song isn't a very good harbinger of the exclusive tracks to come, and the whole package has a nearly $50 price tag. No thanks. Saving money on a probably three dollar booking fee once a year (at the very best) isn't doing much for me.

(Possibly) Good, or even great, idea...but way too expensive for me. Being a bit older than you, Impy, I definitely still have a 'zine-happy streak. But it's more a nostalgia trip than much of anything else, truth be told. Either way, I'm curious as hell. After paying extra money for Jamie Stewart's blood on a shirt and some of his (pretty disgusting) homemade chocolate, I guess I'd be something of a hypocrite for being anything but all-in on this...

If I lived in England this would probably be a no-brainer, but Impy's mostly right. I'm not into the 'zine thing either, but with this band I really want to be part of the gang.

It's a little too pricey, considering it's only good for a year and is only a little less than what it costs to be a fucking Shuttlecock.com subscriber, even if you get more shit.

wasn't that for the volcano? not much they could do about that.

respan this yesterday. In Medias Res is still my favourite, with I Just Sighed, and the two rashes behind.

They canceled their first few dates, and then were here three days before our gig and used it to replace some other show they had to skip. Then they scheduled a Philly show at a 21+ place, the only one they scheduled on the tour.

Back
Top Bottom