Looking for those shows

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

felipeintheend

Babyface
Hello. i'm looking for some Linkin Park shows, and the tapers of them are here, on this forum.

Here you go the infos:
05.02.2004 Long Beach, CA, Long Beach Arena
Source1: Michael (u2rulesmyworld) - I got this source already
Source2: Joe (JAM007) - I really whish this

15.03.2004 Inglewood, CA, Great Western Forum
Source1: Audio - AUD (Sonic Studios DSM-6/L > Sharp MD-MT877)
I have no idea who recorded it, but it seems to be some friend of JAM007 or u2rulesmyworld's friend
Source2: Video - AUD (MiniDV: Canon ZR70MC) (Center Angle)
Source3: Video - AUD (MiniDV: Sony DCR-TRV33) (Right Angle)

18.02.2005 Anaheim, CA, Arrowhead Pond, Music For Relief
Source 1: Audio - AUD (Sony ECM-717 > Sony MZ-N707)
Source 2: Video - AUD (MiniDV: Panasonic PV-GS120) (Left Angle)
Source 3: Video - AUD (Dig8: Unknown) (Right/Center Angle)
- Both videos were recorded by JAM007 and u2rulesmyworld, but i dont know who did the audio. For the love of GOF, i really want this show :(

Note: Maybe one of those guys recorded the audio: RJPass or noodlz

Please, if someone has any info about those shows or if someone have/had the show.. let me know

I don't know if you've already checked db.etree.org, but maybe some traders there can help you out.

Here are the pages for the 2004 shows you're looking for (couldn't find the 2005 one):
db.etree.org - Lookup Show

You might also change the title of this thread so that it says "Looking for these Linkin Park shows". That way, people with LP shows will be more likely to click on it.

I don't know if you've already checked db.etree.org, but maybe some traders there can help you out.

Here are the pages for the 2004 shows you're looking for (couldn't find the 2005 one):

You might also change the title of this thread so that it says "Looking for these Linkin Park shows". That way, people with LP shows will be more likely to click on it.

Those sources i already got. I'd like to find the sources i mentioned... The 2005 one is too hard to find, really a little of ppl has it :(

btw, Thank you

Obviously the next logical step for Linkin Park fans after the Linkin Park forum is the U2 forum.

Wait, what?

this forum is for the discussion of music, not really for distributing bootlegs for other artists. the only artist we really allow threads for downloading things is u2, since we are a u2 forum.

if you wish to reach u2rulesmyworld you may do so via pm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom