Lollapalooza 2009

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks for not being as descriptive about your evening. I should just have the fucking thing duct taped to my hand.

I'm glad that our paths finally crossed. You two should know how awesome you are, and you make a presh couple. I had a lot of fun with you both. Thanks for introducing me to badass music!

You know, I was going to ask if NSW's post was about you :lol:

Mia. I am still wearing my Budweiser bracelet. Please explain for to me why we did NOT actually get crunk like we planned? :wink:. It was epic meeting you, and we must very soon do it again.

I've decided that next year I will kill two birds with one stone (as opposed to this year where I'm just going to kill Elfa). I'm going to visit Chicago, a city I've always wanted to see, and Lollapalooza, a music festival that I've always wanted to be a part of.

I've decided that next year I will kill two birds with one stone (as opposed to this year where I'm just going to kill Elfa). I'm going to visit Chicago, a city I've always wanted to see, and Lollapalooza, a music festival that I've always wanted to be a part of.

You should. And, even though I will no longer be living here by then, I still hope to attend.

sfbay_std.gif

$60 tickets to all three days next year are going to go on sale sometime in the coming week. Fuck, how I hate missing opportunities like this.

I will be there too.

And some day I will tell my Lollapalooza 2009 story. Maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow, but some day...

Back
Top Bottom