Linkin Park

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Biel

Babyface
hello guys =)
i would like to know
if someone here is a Linkin Park fan ? =)
if yes, sounds good so i have one ask for you guys
anybody here attended to any show and recorded this show ?

please let me know

Hi:wave:
I was a fan in my early teens. Not so much now but i still like a few of their songs.
Never been to any show but I had a documentary on the making of Hybrid Theory. Maybe i still have it somewhere but i just can't remember the title. It had the videos of Crawings, One Step Closer, Papercut, and In the End etc. Faint was my Favourite.

Anyways :wave:

Last edited:
I was a fan... a few years ago but since then my music taste has changed a lot.

Agreed, middle school stuff, I ignored their 2007 release, but some of their singles this year have caught my ear as finally showing something different, and at the very least it's nice that anything rock-related can still catch on on the radio.

I always wanted to grow up so my parents would let me listen to Limp Bizkit and Linkin Park. But by the time I did, I didn't give a shit anymore. :(

Hey guys, you know what would be cool? If we mixed up some 90s alternative grunge, hip-hop, add a touch of metal, and make the choruses really poppy and radio-friendly.

Meh, on second thought, not so cool.

nah, by the time their first album came out i'd grown out of that kind of crap.

the shadow of today or the day or wherever the damn shadow is song would make my top 10 list of worst songs ever if it wasn't so damn boring and forgettable that i'd forget to include it on such a list (if i made one).

Back
Top Bottom