Let's talk about Beck

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Odelay was fun in the nineties but last time I listened to it I threw the tape out of the car (a few years ago).

Seachange is really good. So, oddly enough is the Information. The rest of him I could take or leave. Midnite Vultures aged terribly, just like the kids in art school said it would.

I'm not the world's biggest Beck fan, but I want this sheet music collection. I think this is an awesome awesome thing to do.

Midnight Vultures and Sea Change could each make a major play at being my favorite album.

Midnight Vultures and Sea Change could each make a major play at being my favorite album.

:up:

Neither one has aged a day IMO. Both sound amazing, as does Odelay. Beck's running in some parallel timeline apart from everyone else. Must be a Scientology thing.

I'm not the world's biggest Beck fan, but I want this sheet music collection. I think this is an awesome awesome thing to do.

Me too. I'd need something to play it on, though and all I have is this SNES Mario Paint emulator.

...Wait....

I sing the chorus to Salt N Pepa's 'Let's Talk About Sex' every time I see this thread title.

Lancemc said:

I absolutely adore Midnite Vultures. It's what I wish pop music would have sounded like in the 2000s. "Mixed Bizness" is funkier than 99% of the Top 40.

I tried a tricky way to avoid the all caps dealio. It looks like FIFA, but is not.

E Pro :drool:

Guero is just awesome.

I feel I am not adding much - apart from the truth - to this conversation.

Back
Top Bottom